smoking on spiral stairs??

They put a squad at the top of CB tier 3 last game.

There was a big mexican stand off for a while but there were a few coppers and a load of stewards blocking it off.

Ridiculous, and I don't smoke.

Obviously to any rags reading this you are allowed to smoke on the concourse whilst having a pint and also in your seats and dont worry you wont be thrown out.
Trigger get ready mate!

sad state of affairs when people can't wait 2 hrs till the match ends, country is going to the dogs (o:

On a personal note, trigger take note, if a little scrote blows smoke anywhere near me in the 110 toilets i'll start a fucking riot.

Stopped smoking last year but got a ticket on 3rd tier and sat in level 2 for the Sunderland game and seen them all in on the spirals smoking away so went and joined them for a sneaky fag. Strength in numbers although you'd be gutted if some jobsworth **** singled you out for ejection.

Stopped smoking last year but got a ticket on 3rd tier and sat in level 2 for the Sunderland game and seen them all in on the spirals smoking away so went and joined them for a sneaky fag. Strength in numbers although you'd be gutted if some jobsworth **** singled you out for ejection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.