Sneaking kids in

Can’t think where this question would go so please move if necessary.

Son in law can’t go tomorrow, 18-21 ticket. I’ve now got it on my phone can my Missus (very much not 18-21!) use it or will it need upgrading? No indications on the pass it’s 18-21.
There’s a few blags you can use such as “oh no they’ve transferred me the wrong ticket” wait till there’s a queue formed, they don’t like holding things up
*delete message after reading*

Let me know how it goes. My son keeps asking to come with me but I can't ever get 2 seats together these days
You can 100% take U5’s in as babes in arms. Long story short, we adopted our grandson last year (he was 2 1/2 at the time) never really envisaged taking any of the grandkids till they where 5+ anyway his first game was the 6-3 derby and we where in SS1, he swaggered off the bus, high fived the stewards, demanded to be security checked, and cost me £20 in snacks! by the end of the game he could sing City City City, Haaland Haaland Haaland & a bit of waffle he’d made up (he’s not very linguistic) he’d also picked up his own two fingered salute with his thumb & index finger, that he was flickkng at the raggies (cheers South Standers :) he was hooked. Take him to the fanzone beforehand, we do it to take a bit of steam out of him

You can 100% take U5’s in as babes in arms. Long story short, we adopted our grandson last year (he was 2 1/2 at the time) never really envisaged taking any of the grandkids till they where 5+ anyway his first game was the 6-3 derby and we where in SS1, he swaggered off the bus, high fived the stewards, demanded to be security checked, and cost me £20 in snacks! by the end of the game he could sing City City City, Haaland Haaland Haaland & a bit of waffle he’d made up (he’s not very linguistic) he’d also picked up his own two fingered salute with his thumb & index finger, that he was flickkng at the raggies (cheers South Standers :) he was hooked. Take him to the fanzone beforehand, we do it to take a bit of steam out of him
thats a great story
bring the nipper up proper
thats similar to how i got my lad hooked.

Quick question, I've got my kids for the Chelsea game, they are 4 and 6. I know the younger can go in with me on my knee, but would normally buy a ticket for the elder.

But there are none available.

Reckon I could sneak her in kn my knee? Is it 4 or 5 the cut off?

Sorry if asked elsewhere my search skills aren't the best

Are you scouse?

My son is 7 and ill still carry him in. Pick him up, make him look small , legs wrapped round and head tucked in, and its been fine for me
Haha…..we use to take 2 small prams on holiday , they where six & seven, one they could have a kip at night while we had a few, and two we could wheel them into the water parks dirt cheap/free….mods close thread before we get rumbled

I used to get my daughter in for gratis until she was 8. Then I bit the bullet and bought her a season ticket. Never once had a problem. My dad used to do it with me back in the day at Maine Road. One day I snapped at him just as we were in the Kippax queue, "I'm not going in dad,it's getting silly now", to which he replied "Stop being a big girls bra and get in the queue". Then I just snapped.."I'm TWENTY fucking EIGHT dad!". Great days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.