Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

MCC said:
Key is Tevez.

I`d be tempted to trade him for Schneider.

I am way more than tempted. I would do it in a heartbeat (presumably there would be a few million coming back our way). Follow that up with a Tevez replacement (Lavezzi or Mata--my preference Mata) and then sit back and seriously start to ponder the possibilities of winning the treble.

I think the bias against Tevezs talent is evident in every way these days. Carlos is one of the best strikers in the Prem. He can't be replaced with a pure winger like Mata.

BlueJill said:
MCC said:
Key is Tevez.

I`d be tempted to trade him for Schneider.

I am way more than tempted. I would do it in a heartbeat (presumably there would be a few million coming back our way). Follow that up with a Tevez replacement (Lavezzi or Mata--my preference Mata) and then sit back and seriously start to ponder the possibilities of winning the treble.
I like your attitude :-)

I'd like to keep Tevez through to January. Nice secure lead and then dump him.

alky313 said:
I think the bias against Tevezs talent is evident in every way these days. Carlos is one of the best strikers in the Prem. He can't be replaced with a pure winger like Mata.

For christ's sake we replaced what he does with Aguerro two weeks ago. I meant replacement as his spot in the squad. I personally would let Guidetti be our fourth striker and get a Mata type player. We need more creativity in the midfield, and we currently have a glut of top tier strikers.

If Bobby disagrees, he should go for Lavezzi.

BlueJill said:
alky313 said:

For christ's sake we replaced what he does with Aguerro two weeks ago. I meant replacement as his spot in the squad. I personally would let Guidetti be our fourth striker and get a Mata type player. We need more creativity in the midfield and we don't need more top tier strikers.

Bobby does disagree. It was well known than Aguero was not Tevez's replacement.

BlueJill said:
alky313 said:

For christ's sake we replaced what he does with Aguerro two weeks ago. I meant replacement as his spot in the squad. I personally would let Guidetti be our fourth striker and get a Mata type player. We need more creativity in the midfield, and we currently have a glut of top tier strikers.

I wonder what fbloke would think?:-)

alky313 said:
BlueJill said:
alky313 said:

For christ's sake we replaced what he does with Aguerro two weeks ago. I meant replacement as his spot in the squad. I personally would let Guidetti be our fourth striker and get a Mata type player. We need more creativity in the midfield and we don't need more top tier strikers.

Right, he was Jo's.

BlueJill said:
alky313 said:
BlueJill said:

Right, he was Jo's.
no one can replace jo were doomed

Mancio said:
august 30 sneijder will be a rags player.

the same day tevez will be a inter player , on loan.
why the fuck would we let that happen??? we lose on of the top players currently in the world and yet stand back and let the rags get one of the best midfielders in the world unopposed??? would doubt our stratagies if that happened!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.