Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Thaksinssoldier said:
Multiple papers reporting sneijder/tevez swap is on,looks like Kia is the source.

Multiple papers are also reporting that Tevez will be swapped for Nasri. Can't see either deal happening. If Tevez goes, IMO, it will be as part of the "loan-to-buy" deal to Inter, with no players coming the other way.

It's sad yet convincing to see Italian football in such decline. You just never think these things will happen. Football is cyclic though.

Falastur said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Multiple papers reporting sneijder/tevez swap is on,looks like Kia is the source.

Multiple papers are also reporting that Tevez will be swapped for Nasri.
Can't see either deal happening. If Tevez goes, IMO, it will be as part of the "loan-to-buy" deal to Inter, with no players coming the other way.

Wasn't that just The Sun that reported that?

We couldn't be in for both Sneijder and Nasri, could we?

I think it's most likely this leak has come from City and/or Inter in order to get Arsenal and United to stop messing about over Nasri and Sneijder.

ElanJo said:
We couldn't be in for both Sneijder and Nasri, could we?

I think it's most likely this leak has come from City and/or Inter in order to get Arsenal and United to stop messing about over Nasri and Sneijder.

Why do people come up with stuff like this ?

Utter fantasy.

I would still prefer snjeider over nasri I think he offers more. Snjeider plus a very pacy wide man Jesus navas for instance would be excellent imo.

Yes I am sure Jesus navas the man who makes Leighton baines look like Magellan and gets home sick when he goes to Barcelona would love it in sunny Manchester.

bondsman said:
I would still prefer snjeider over nasri I think he offers more. Snjeider plus a very pacy wide man Jesus navas for instance would be excellent imo.

I think you`ll find its Jesus of Nazareth and he`s good on crosses.

r.soleofsalford said:
bondsman said:

I hear that deal is nailed on.

The Future's Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
bondsman said:

I hear that deal is nailed on.

oh no it isnt
oh no it isnt
oh no it isnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.