Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
LoveCity said:
Malaga may be in for him according to Italian media.

40 Million Euros apparently
take no notice of what the italion media say according them snijder was a city player or close to being one when he clearly wasnt

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/12/manchester-united-sir-alex-ferguson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... x-ferguson</a>

More Baconface quotes about them not signing Sneijder. It sounds like they will promote Pogba who I must admit looks like an immense prospect, much moreso than Tom "Zidane" Cleverley.

LoveCity said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/12/manchester-united-sir-alex-ferguson

More Baconface quotes about them not signing Sneijder. It sounds like they will promote Pogba who I must admit looks like an immense prospect, much moreso than Tom "Zidane" Cleverley.
hahaha...Zidane cleverley!

Not the player he once was.

Funny if we get him, but only to get one over on them.

Nasri the better buy, younger, quicker, just as much talent and less prone to injury (and possibly less of a twat).

KGJM said:
Not the player he once was.

Funny if we get him, but only to get one over on them.

Nasri the better buy, younger, quicker, just as much talent and less prone to injury (and possibly less of a twat).
Probably not. But get Nasri anyway. Don't need Sneidjer.

I would prefer Nasri to Sneijder. But, I wouldn't half mind having Sneijder as well !

cityboy1 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
LoveCity said:
Malaga may be in for him according to Italian media.

take no notice of what the italion media say according them snijder was a city player or close to being one when he clearly wasnt

Stupid thing to say.

That's like saying "ignore what the Times printed because I read this false thing in the News of the World"

Damocles said:
cityboy1 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Stupid thing to say.

That's like saying "ignore what the Times printed because I read this false thing in the News of the World"
heard anymore on this dam?

Nothing mate, I haven't been around much this week so haven't had chance to catch up on any gossip. Hopefully Danamy or Billy can tell everyone where we are up to with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.