Sneijder (continued)

Pie said:
edgecroft said:
wrongun73 said:
is "target x" cup tied?
I wondered that as well. Also, and more importantly, does "target x" track back?

He's only being touted so much because he's nationality α, if he were φ or ψ do you really think we'd be paying ¥1 million?

Target x slapped a bloke who was asleep on a train once and called him a shitbbag......I'll not expand on that but do we really want a player like that at our club.

David Gill: No more transfers for United before the window closes.

Looks like Wesley is staying in Italy then.

LoveCity said:

comical_ali.jpg

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
LoveCity said:

comical_ali.jpg

Agree. Whatever they say expect the complete opposite.

Whiskey breath must be peaking through the curtains looking at Pele Cleverly, Skeletal and casting a nervous eye over at the party across the road. There is a party going on Baconface, but you are not invited.

MCC said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
LoveCity said:

comical_ali.jpg

Agree. Whatever they say expect the complete opposite.

Whiskey breath must be peaking through the curtains looking at Pele Cleverly, Skeletal and casting a nervous eye over at the party across the road. There is a party going on Baconface, but you are not invited.

maybe he fancies some jelly and ice cream?!

One of the Chelsea guys on twitter (Chakitra? or similar) is reporting that the Italian media say Chelsea have made a £25m offer plus Malouda for Sneijder
Dont know if its true?

MOgdenTelegraph Mark Ogden
Man City news later, but it's about Tevez, Nasri and Wesley Sneijder....#mcfc
5 minutes ago

I'm not ruling out a Bojan style loan deal between City & Inter with a swap of Tevez & Sneijder maybe with cash involved and fixed purchase clauses for next summer.

I just don't think we'll have 4 class strikers at the club come next thursday and I can only hope we'd get something back for losing him.

LoveCity said:
5 minutes ago
[bigimg]http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif[/bigimg]

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
5 minutes ago
[bigimg]http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif[/bigimg]

Guessing this story will be up around midnight same time as BBC sport gossip page usually goes up.
Hoping it's something substantial/realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.