Sneijder (continued)

sneijder signed weeks ago but the emergence of zidane cleverley meant he had to brush up on his touch,vision,graft,stamina,endurance,technique,awareness,weight,character and favoured position as pele cleverley obviously has the footballing world at his feet..........

PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The luxury of where we are now says he would add nothing to our team. I genuinely hope he joins the rags and destroys their wage structure.

citytill1die84 said:
The times say city could make a late approach for Sneijder. Do we still need him?

Who would we sit to play him?

A player like Sneijder will demand a guaranteed spot every game.

It's all up to Roberto. Whatever he wants is the way to go.

waspish said:
Chorleyblue said:
There is a dutch agent on talk sport saying that United are still working on a deal to take Sneijder to United in the next 48 hours. The story is coming from a chap called marcel

-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm --

Collymore on Talkshite also just said Sneijder would probably be looking at what City are doing at the moment and be thinking " Ill have some of that" and SAM iLLSMACKHISFACE said he wouldnt go to City because they have no heratidge... W..ker!

Heard it....why do these media moguls no nothing about other clubs we have a better heritage and history than the scum if you go back far enough but of course it's all about the last 20 years and a plane crash that they milk on every single opportunity that they get.....
Yep, I was listening to that as well. Fuckface couldn't wait to get that dig in. Collymore didn't even dignify it with a reply.

I can't see where we'd fit him in to be honest. Always good to see that if a player signs for the Rags it's about history, if it's us then it's about money. Someone in the Mess this morning said that he thought the Rags may have come in for Nasri, but they couldn't match us for wages, and that's the only reason it didn't happen......yawn, yawn, yawn...

No doub the Rag media will spend the whole day pushing Sneijder to the Rags- they will be praying and hoping he goes there. Peter Spencer - (he's deffo a KFA) will no doubt turn up on Talk Shite to say its been nailed on all summer for Sneijder to go to the Rags and Sneijder has turned down €2billion a week from City. Even though the Rags have said their business is done (I know you can never trust a word they say) - the media won't be able to ignore them today so they will be linked with all sorts of sensational signings - none of which would be in the slightest danger of ruining football.

Why didn't the scum just keep Hargreaves paying nothing? Instead they are trying to sign a 28 year old for 30m on 200k a week who is Similar player just a couple of years older

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.