Sneijder for Tevez?

swap is good but wages Sneijder wants are not. Wages are what made United to not buy him last summer, I'm pretty sure they would find money somewhere to buy him if his wages were not in 200k/week range.

I really hope City won't buy players on that kind of wages anymore... only few players on the World are worth such money and Sneijder is definitely not one of them.

richball_PF55 said:
Would be a great deal but they won't do it, they would want Cash aswell.

Tevez just ain't worth what he was last season.

Tevez was never worth what he was the Season before that Season either!
It will certainly be plus cash now. If only we'd have done this a year ago like I said.............................

Just got to the stage where I can't understand why we haven't managed too move Tevez. I also think that the transfer window won't start moving till we have moved the oik on.

spacecadet said:
Just got to the stage where I can't understand why we haven't managed too move Tevez. I also think that the transfer window won't start moving till we have moved the oik on.

He aint moved because Tevez prefferd club ie AC want to loan him with an option to buy whilst City want an obligation to buy - if he is still at this club in the summer his value will be even lesss

Expect him gone next week though

dctid said:
spacecadet said:

He aint moved because Tevez prefferd club ie AC want to loan him with an option to buy whilst City want an obligation to buy - if he is still at this club in the summer his value will be even lesss

Expect him gone next week though
Shame we can't get him to go to Roma.

Id take snjeider a. He is a class player b. Nasri is not living upto expectations and we need help for silva c. It would devastate united fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.