Sneijder for Tevez?

Talksports dutch correspondent saying Wesley has issued a come n get me plea, saying there is enough time, his transfer " can be completed in four hours "

Might be being greedy but part of me still wishes we'd get him.

Batman said:
Talksports dutch correspondent saying Wesley has issued a come n get me plea, saying there is enough time, his transfer " can be completed in four hours "

Without question! Sign sneijder and get to once and for all tevez the wanker !!

Batman said:

Being greedy is acceptable - but are you adding fibbing to your list of offences? Seems too good to be true to me.
Anyone else back this up, cos if true, I dont know why Sneijder isnt already introducing himself to the tea ladies?

I can't understand why we don't want wes?!? Just swap Carlos for him and be done with it! Amazing deal all round and not a penny spent!

I know on the face of it, it wouldn't cost us anything, but isn't Tevez's wages discounted for FFPR because of when he signed - but Wes's would?
Still be good, but we have options in midfield, be better if it was a striker.

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
I know on the face of it, it wouldn't cost us anything, but isn't Tevez's wages discounted for FFPR because of when he signed - but Wes's would?
Still be good, but we have options in midfield, be better if it was a striker.

Cavani as well do you?

HART
RICHARDS
KOMPANY
HUMMELS (25m)
BALE (80m)

DDR (35m)
MILNER

SNEIJDER (swap for tevez)
SILVA
CAVANI (40m)
AGUERRO

WE CAN ALL DREAM A LITTLE.............................this team could win the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.