Snooker

Not watched snooker for a few years but enjoying this tournament. Do all the referees look like her now?

Another amazing QF. Allen just edged it.

Long live the impossible tables.
That clearance at the end was superb after what had come before it. Seemed to play so many wrong shots in the break before it and really looked like the pressure was getting to him That missed pot that ended that break was a real shocker so to come back the way he did after that took some bottle.

On another note, does Shaun Murphy not realise he's got a match on tomorrow? Staying up to appear on the highlights programme the night before seems a bit odd.

I agree with Ronnie

Ally Pally is massive, open, full of concrete , cold and looks old and battered.

Plus it's a right nightmare to get there and from.
Agree. Went to the Carter vs Williams game on Monday. Had tickets for the Wednesday and ended up selling them as it was a total nightmare getting home.

Enjoying the tournament a lot though.

Some matches in the lesser tournaments and I agree, but The Masters and World Championship no way are they snoozefest, each match is exciting.
I was never into snooker but misses is l took her to a shaun Murphy event a few years ago a and the skill they have is unbelievable ,he played the best player’s around the local area and was beating them with ease some would just have a break off and he would then clear up sometimes with one hand behind his back , also a decent bloke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.