Snooker

I was never into snooker but misses is l took her to a shaun Murphy event a few years ago a and the skill they have is unbelievable ,he played the best player’s around the local area and was beating them with ease some would just have a break off and he would then clear up sometimes with one hand behind his back , also a decent bloke
Yes he seems a nice bloke does Shaun Murphy, tbh I hope he wins today against Ronnie, just because I’d like to see a different name on the trophy, be great if it was a Murphy v Carter final, two evenly matched players.

Ronnie playing as though he is not really bothered who wins as long as each frame is super quick.

Ronnie playing as though he is not really bothered who wins as long as each frame is super quick.
He don’t like playing at ally pally. Criticised how dirty the place is and can’t wait for it to finish to get a Chinese and go home lol.

He is playing like he couldn’t care less. Still gets 100k for reaching the final.

Carter punishing him for taking the risky shots. Can’t see Ronnie winning it unless he starts to play less risk averse but that’s not him, good watch either way.

Anybody else think that there's a link between Ronnie and us?
Let me explain myself. I think that now, Ronnie just gets bored. He gets bored with winning. So he sets himself challenges. Handicaps, if you like. His greatest problem is being the greatest player the game's ever produced. And for decades he's had that status. How does he deal with that? How does he get out of bed and motivate himself every morning to pick up that cue.
I think in the earlier part of the season the team looked a bit bored and disinterested. Oh yeah, we won a treble. What else? That was sort of the feeling. There are now signs that the team is waking up, saying, ok, it's down to us to set ourselves the challenge.
I wonder if Pep himself ever feels a bit bored. I sort of doubt that. But communicating his incendiary obsession with winning to his team, that must be a very difficult part of his job.
Ronnie, of course, is on his own. Must be a lonely life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.