Snow storm ahead!

Mad Eyed Screamer

Boston / Massachusetts on full snow alert - anything from 2-3 feet tomorrow and Saturday, maybe more in the higher places.

Just being dispatched to the shops to get the essentials - food, flashlights (yes, I know they are torches ;), batteries and candles.
First stop the ''liquor store''.

Have tomorrow off anyway, but meant to be in work 25 miles away on Saturday morning..... we shall see (work 14 hours overtime at time and a half so the roads had better be cleared!)

Hopefully there will be no power cuts or i wont be able to watch City on Saturday (yes, at work ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Boston / Massachusetts on full snow alert - anything from 2-3 feet tomorrow and Saturday, maybe more in the higher places.

Just being dispatched to the shops to get the essentials - food, flashlights (yes, I know they are torches ;), batteries and candles.
First stop the ''liquor store''.

Have tomorrow off anyway, but meant to be in work 25 miles away on Saturday morning..... we shall see (work 14 hours overtime at time and a half so the roads had better be cleared!)

Hopefully there will be no power cuts or i wont be able to watch City on Saturday (yes, at work ;)

Bollocks MES... There's a full scale blaze goin down in Bioothstown. Pidge and Bobby Mancini are missing, and Paph is staying in Cyprus so he isn't force fed Findus horsemeat.

Snow? We've shat it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.