So 65 points guarantees CL football

Manchester_City_Blue said:
speakyourmind said:
like i said r.m very boring .can you play football, don,t think so one of this people who can,t play the game yes you are.m.h was a good manger .good attacking football .weare boring and you no it get a life

-- Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am --

have you been drinking gin

5589_diagnosis_wanker.jpg
is that a picture of you

blinkblue said:
speakyourmind said:
like i said r.m very boring .can you play football, don,t think so one of this people who can,t play the game yes you are.m.h was a good manger .good attacking football .weare boring and you no it get a life

Why are you referring to City as 'you' if you are such a die hard? Add to that your not even typing in eligible English I'm pretty sure your just a sad tourist rag bastard with nothing better to do, sound about right?
meet you tomorrow at the game you mug and say it to my face

speakyourmind said:
Let's me tell you how it's going to be.we all go on about champs league , will we get out of the group, don,t think so. R. M not good enough 1good player he has signed silva , we will never be champions with r.m at the helm.don't think we will get top 4 next seasons.city are boring. Spent 700 million on players and wages ,stop kidding yourself.we are crap to watch been going city for 39 years and wont be going again next year,12year season ticket.can't watch another year of boring Italian football.

first class c**t

speakyourmind said:
blinkblue said:
Why are you referring to City as 'you' if you are such a die hard? Add to that your not even typing in eligible English I'm pretty sure your just a sad tourist rag bastard with nothing better to do, sound about right?
Sinster post is sinister.

speakyourmind said:
blinkblue said:
Oh grow up, seeing as everybody that has posted on this thread disagrees with your views it must tell you something? Try debating instead of looking like a bit of a twunt fighting everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.