So Ade haters will you admit you were wrong?

didactic

For the past few weeks I have been getting stick for backing Ade and saying he would come good. Hope the haters can admit they made a mistake and that he was just going through a dip in form.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Have you heard the saying: one swallow does not make a summer?

Geez people were saying his touch is poor, he showed superb touch to score his first goal.

Then people were saying he is always off side, he stayed in position perfectly for the second.

Then people were saying he doesnt score goals, he scored two in 25 mins.

Cant win can he?

didactic said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Geez people were saying his touch is poor, he showed superb touch to score his first goal.

Then people were saying he is always off side, he stayed in position perfectly for the second.

Cant win can he?

You have to forgive cantankerous curmudgeons. They have to swallow their pride.

At least buddy grudgingly admit Ade is performing with that one swallow remark remark.

Whats important is that I would like to see Ade score against the Gunners this weekend!

didactic said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Cant win can he?

Not convinced.

So suddenly after 45 mintues hes the best? Im not his biggest fan and i'll admit that, but hes like Robinho, hes got the quality but he doesnt produce it on enough occasions. Yes he took his goals well but he needs to do this week in week out not just whenever he feels like.

It's got nothing to do with him not scoring goals, but putting some fucking effort in!!

He should be the best fucking striker in the country with his attributes, so can you tell me why he is miles behind Carlito?

So don't start bullshit threads when every man and his dog knows he has been fucking shit this season!!

Wrong about what exactly?
He is still an avarage striker and not good enough for us.

Hes playing poznan, a weak team with a weak defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.