So Ade haters will you admit you were wrong?

mad zab said:
It's got nothing to do with him not scoring goals, but putting some fucking effort in!!

He should be the best fucking striker in the country with his attributes, so can you tell me why he is miles behind Carlito?

So don't start bullshit threads when every man and his dog knows he has been fucking shit this season!!

Dude relax you seem agitated he has barely played any games and so far has been MOTM. Great goals, quality passes and tracking back well. Doesnt deserve half the stick he has been getting we not even in November yet still a long way to go.

really pleased for him, he's long overdue a dominant performance...
Geez people were saying his touch is poor, he showed superb touch to score his first goal.

we (most city fans) know that he can execute great little touches and dribbles.

but isn't that exactly what lands him in trouble? if he can lay the ball off and turn players with ease, when he takes five or six simple traps go wrong in a row, it looks like he is just not concentrating.

perhaps it's confidence, but I think it's just the way he is. he is a 'streaky' player, unstoppable when in form, almost a liability when out of it.... so he needs to feel the fire. so far this year, I think he's not come to terms with the reality of our squad system, and that unhapiness has contributed to his lack of 'spark'.

the same problem still remains for him; tevez is more complete, every aspect of his performance and all round game is utterly reliable. they don't dovetail well, so only one gets picked week in week out.

I'll be very happy if we get 25 games, and 15 fine performances out of Adebayor this year; so far I've assumed he will be so unhappy at being second fiddle, that we'd be lucky to get 5.

Is this really him finally starting his season? Or is the major factor in his improved performance the prospect of forcing himself into the team for Arsenal? Time will tell...

of course they wont admit they were wrong....

instead they will just wait for the next game where he might be below par and then continue to slag him off.

Every player in the world has up and downs in form....every player has a poor touch here and there.....tonight dejong has given the ball away on a number of occasions and he is usually very reliable....Aj running down a couple of blind allies on occasions...swp not at his best.....BUT ALL ARE VERY GOOD PLAYERS

unforunately and incorrectly, ade gets compared to tevez which is not the correct thing to do...

As we have seen tonight Ade is a pure goal scorer....give him a chance and he will invariably score.....tev is a worker who creates for himself through industry and gets the rewards....YOU NEED BOTH TYPES OF PLAYER

ade is a very good forward but if you are expecting him to put the effort in that tev does in chasing down defenders then you are never going to be happy with him....if you want a guy who is a goalscorer then yo will be more than happy with him

Nothings changed.

He still has head issues,doesn't perform to his physiques capabilities and these Polish wankers are piss poor!

I judge him on his time at the club, he's not done anything tonight that we didn't already know he can do, he has ability but not top drawer!

simon23 said:
of course they wont admit they were wrong....

instead they will just wait for the next game where he might be below par and then continue to slag him off.

Every player in the world has up and downs in form....every player has a poor touch here and there.....tonight dejong has given the ball away on a number of occasions and he is usually very reliable....Aj running down a couple of blind allies on occasions...swp not at his best.....BUT ALL ARE VERY GOOD PLAYERS

unforunately and incorrectly, ade gets compared to tevez which is not the correct thing to do...

As we have seen tonight Ade is a pure goal scorer....give him a chance and he will invariably score.....tev is a worker who creates for himself through industry and gets the rewards....YOU NEED BOTH TYPES OF PLAYER

ade is a very good forward but if you are expecting him to put the effort in that tev does in chasing down defenders then you are never going to be happy with him....if you want a guy who is a goalscorer then yo will be more than happy with him

Of course they are all very good players, that is not in question.

The point IS that to step up a level you need the best. Ade has struggled in the Prem in recent months (why that is I have no idea, as I consider him a natural goalscorer) and one match against a team lying in the lower level of the Polish league is not a testament to anything other than that he has done well against a lower level club.

I am not an Ade hater, I just think he is showing his ability against a non Prem club.

If he can do it again in the Prem then fair enough.....would love to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.