So Ade haters will you admit you were wrong?

MCFC BOB said:
Adebayor has one great game, and suddenly people think he's a world beater.

Does that mean that if David Silva has a poor game we should never play him ever again?

Exactly, hes played well today and managed to get 3 goals which will help his confidence but he needs to carry it on and we cant get carried away. Yes he had excuses last season but he cant use them again this season and if he doesnt perform then its bye bye.

To be fair.....he's needed some games after injury, just as Tevez did. Now he's a had a few games - hat trick (maybe more yet).
Good player but more sporadic than Tevez who's a one off IMO. Our 2nd best striker.

He seems to instantly understand Silva- is this due to the similarities in Silva's and ex-partner in chief Fabregas' passing, perhaps?

I'm really Ade's biggest fan, and I had a row with some on here only a week ago or so about it.

However, he has scored a good hattrick tonight, yet there are a few times that he suffered with my big criticism of him; his first touch. He may have got 5 tonight, but overall, I'm happy that he has got a good few goals to his name, and am hoping that his first touch improves the more he plays.

Man of the match.
Hat trick.
First European hat trick for a City player.

Yeah that Ade just aint good enough. :)

He could score 10goals and it wouldnt change anything.
I personally support players who give 100%

Take SWP for example, not the best player, loses the ball quite often but he always gives 100% and for that I'll support him. Adebayor wanders about the pitch putting in no effort, he dosnt work at all therefore he deserves no support or respect.

I want ade to come good again, think silva brought out the best in him tonight, lets face it because of the delivery the last two goals my gran could have scored blindfolded. first goal he took well and i hope we see more of these two linking up in the future. After all if we are playing well thats all our target man should need to do, tap em in!

Well played Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.