So, Dzeko wants to stay?

van_dan said:
That was over quick, Dzeko's agent denies Bayern deal

Weird Google translate version

As the interview SportSport.ba confirmed Irfan Redzepagic, agent Edin Dzeko, the alleged agreement Manchester City and Bayern Munich, at least for now, no nothing.

Redzepagica we wondered whether it really came to an agreement Bayern Munich and Manchester City's transfer about Edin Dzeko in Munich.

"Of course not! The craziest thing is that the comment" categorical Redzepagic.

"Probably in such a request asking some players and agents who represent him, and we have no information about it, except of what I heard from you now," says Redzepagic and adds in a joking tone:

"Let them all the luck, and I guess we'll Edin and I know more about it," he said in an interview Džekin manager for SportSport.ba.

http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbal/redzepagic-demantuje-koliko-ja-znam-nema-dogovora/81375
This is an agent who could simply be stirring the pot so that Bayern give him a huge amount of money.

MCFC BOB said:
van_dan said:

As the interview SportSport.ba confirmed Irfan Redzepagic, agent Edin Dzeko, the alleged agreement Manchester City and Bayern Munich, at least for now, no nothing.

Redzepagica we wondered whether it really came to an agreement Bayern Munich and Manchester City's transfer about Edin Dzeko in Munich.

"Probably in such a request asking some players and agents who represent him, and we have no information about it, except of what I heard from you now," says Redzepagic and adds in a joking tone:

"Let them all the luck, and I guess we'll Edin and I know more about it," he said in an interview Džekin manager for SportSport.ba.

http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbal/redzepagic-demantuje-koliko-ja-znam-nema-dogovora/81375
This is an agent who could simply be stirring the pot so that Bayern give him a huge amount of money.

there always are two sides of a coin....as I said until the official site confirms it it's all just rumors

MCFC BOB said:
van_dan said:

The same agent that has already given two interviews since the end of the season saying Edin doesn't want to leave?

van_dan said:
MCFC BOB said:
van_dan said:

The same agent that has already given two interviews since the end of the season saying Edin doesn't want to leave?
Yes. Think of it this way:

Bayern: Agent X, we want your client at our club.
Agent X: How much are you offering?
Bayern: We will give his parent club £25m, and we will give £3m in add-ons to yourself.
Agent X: £3m is not enough for the work I'd have to do to get my client to your club. I would like more.
Bayern: That's all we can afford.
Agent X: Fine, watch this.

-- Agent X goes to the press and says the deal is off --

Bayern: Okay okay, we'll give you £5m but that's our final offer.
Agent X: Pleasure doing business with you.

Shortest transfer saga of all time (assuming his agent isn't lying), a refreshing change after the tedium of the Hazard saga.

WOW didn't see that one coming, great move for him if he feels he needs more football, sad to see him go and I thank him for his contribution.

Good luck Edin!.

Couple of players I wouldn't mind in part ex!

it's just rumors. dzeko obviously wants to stay and play for city. bayern has gomez who's essentially the same type of striker as dzeko. why would they need dzeko if gomez does the job well(his contract expires in 2016 or something) and why would dzeko want to go back to germany?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.