So, Dzeko wants to stay?

If Dzeko leaves, the proper thing to do is get another striker that can play in the air. City needs to be equipped with a "Plan B" when teams park the bus, and a change in tactics is required. A great example of this was against QPR when Yaya went off, and the front four were all midgets (Aguero, Tevez, Nasri, Silva). A top notch needs to have a target man. He doesn't have to play every game, but you need him for tactical diversity.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhW4whrH8Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhW4whrH8Y</a>

Watch the celebration & Kolarov priceless comment towards rags :) !!

Bluenjamin said:
WOW didn't see that one coming, great move for him if he feels he needs more football, sad to see him go and I thank him for his contribution. Good luck Edin!. Couple of players I wouldn't mind in part ex!
You are too gullible, Newbie. Edin Dzeko will be one of the Premier League's top scorers next season, wearing a Man City shirt of course. He is going nowhere. Mind you, with crosses flying in from Robben on one wing and Ribery on the other, Dzeko might just be a little tempted.

i`m sure if bobby wants a new striker then he`ll have to get shut of one and it seems edin is that man! can imagine tevez going as well though in a swap deal and i certainly think tevez to milan in a deal including thiago silva will happen.

Milan need Thiago Silva more than Tevez, they already have one moody fucker in Ibra

One thing's for sure the press don't seem to have much of an idea about our transfer targets

I'd be gutted if leaves City. He is a great striker and he DOES have a place here.

There is no other team with such 4 - striker combo, where each is different from another in playing style and what they bring to the team.

I would rather him compete with Tevez and Balo for starting spot, then GET ONE in Bayern (which he almost certainly would if he goes there)...

Dzeko is in Chicago , he plays a match against Mexico there with the national team... Some people where watching the yesterdays training and they said that dzeko wasn't talking to the reporters after the training also he was practicing alone... here is one picture.. hope this doesn't mean he is leaving and if yes it seems he is largely disappointed ..

536020_3995583088642_1174758775_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.