So, Dzeko wants to stay?

Seems increasingly likely that he'll end up in Bayern. Gomez needs some competition for the starting place and the two will likely be rotated based on form. About the wages and transfer money, Bayern isn't a poor club by any stretch of the imagination.

southern muppet said:
If he does go, is there really any pressing need to buy another winger when our only striker who depends on one to get goals is gone?
I think so as it adds another dimension when we're breaking on the counter still.

JBG said:
Seems increasingly likely that he'll end up in Bayern. Gomez needs some competition for the starting place and the two will likely be rotated based on form. About the wages and transfer money, Bayern isn't a poor club by any stretch of the imagination.

if it's competition he's after he should stay, because he's being rotated at city anyway, based on that I don't think he'll leave...

If the rags can justify having five strikers why can't we? Keep Dzeko and the others and bring in Van Persie as well. Play Tevez as an attacking midfielder.

Plenty of games if we go far in all the cup competitions..

Zmajuga said:
pudge said:
Zmajuga said:
I would love him to stay and improve with us.

Regarding RVP (as good as he is) I wouldn't like us to spend money on him. He will be 30 in august and is an injury prone player with tendency to be out of play for a long time.
Even though RVP has played 30+ games over each of the last 4 seasons?

Hardly a tendacy to be out for a long period, every player will get injured at some stage.

What I meant was that injury prone players who are in 30s usually take more time to get fit when injured.
RVP isn't even 29 yet...

pudge said:

He played 47 last season, his most EVER. 33 the year before, and just 20 the year before.

as well as his goals there were quite a lot of games where him coming on did change the momentum of the game for the better - chelsea at home, qpr at home, newcastle away are 3 that come immediately to mind

quiet_riot said:
pudge said:

He played 47 last season, his most EVER. 33 the year before, and just 20 the year before.
Apologies then, 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Only twice in the last 8 years has he failed to play in less than 30 games, my point is his not as crocked as people are led to believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.