So, Dzeko wants to stay?

_dreamer_ said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXMowtCDFg[/youtube]

4:45

Dzeko's goal against Mexico...
Well taken goal, but what the fuck for Mexico's winner, and why is Chickenshit celebrating like it had just won them world cup qualification of whatever.

That interview doesn't instill confidence that he is staying around.

Having just won the title, it should be filled with optimism and enthusiasm for next season.

It's not because he's in limbo about his situation.

He will always be a legend for this club in the role he played in our title win. We can wish him the very best whatever happens.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
That interview doesn't instill confidence that he is staying around.

Having just won the title, it should be filled with optimism and enthusiasm for next season.

It's not because he's in limbo about his situation.

He will always be a legend for this club in the role he played in our title win. We can wish him the very best whatever happens.
I wouldn't read to much into it TH, he'll be putting them away for us again next season.

Just noticed that according to the Castrol Rankings, Edin is currently the second highest ranked player in England, behind RvP and 8th in Europe.

No rankings are gospel but they do have a degree of objectivity that supporters often lack.

OB1 said:
Just noticed that according to the Castrol Rankings, Edin is currently the second highest ranked player in England, behind RvP and 8th in Europe.

No rankings are gospel but they do have a degree of objectivity that supporters often lack.

His goals per min ratio are also ignored.
Too many fans (and ignorant pundits) prefer to talk about the cumbersome side of Edin play, which is very unfair

I've got a feeling he'll stay, is City in the market for another striker? Midfield and defence if we're going to make headway in the Champions league me thinks.

Seems to be a really nice bloke, apart from a minor tantrum in Munich seems to be a model pro and has an excellent goal scoring record and is relatively young. Unless its a case that he wants to leave I really fail to see why City would be willing to sell.

And I am not from not from Bosnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.