So have ya Missed Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
Petetheblu said:
*TUT* ....that's old technology (egghead).

for fuck sake its like working with children.......christ.the 344 xtc egg and cess combo was withdrawn 3 years ago, any one worth their salt knows this.
it was replaced with the HELLFIRE 761 BIRD OF PREY ANUSOL GUSSET BURGER. this traces IP address using the triangluation of user,strength code and warp factor.

only this can determine the exact location of the user, even if they ae using PASSOVER SCROTUM ANTI VIRAL TRACE PATTERN spyware with 34328989xzy proxy volation buffer direct singularity code converters.

the uneducated amongst you are really tiresome

You are bang wrong sonny Jim, I'm accessing this site with the VPN proxy gti 360 combined with a 344xtc egg and cress combo, and have found that my location is spot on

FFS get your fact straights in future, the HELLFIRE 761 BIRD OF PREY ANUSOL GUSSET BURGER, is known to be carrier of the Helsinki Greasemonkey Sherbert dip virus, and should only be used on Murgatroyd Munchenbutts Compatible hardware.

Sigh

It this you during today?

pawlenty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.