So have ya Missed Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norbit Nimrod said:
OxBlue said:
Not that I believe the OP, but tracing the IP isn't that accurate. If user has VPN'd or using proxy site ( as mentioned by previous poster) that's the first (original) location shown by a trace.

e.g. If I'm VPN'd into work a trace shows me originating from Hemel (where I work) not Rammy (where I actually am)

erm... oh yeah!! Everybody knows about the VPN proxy gti 360 especially when combined with a 344xtc egg and cress combo. God wish these people would get up to date with technology. Bloody dinosaurs.

Anyway... to the author of this thread please dissapear hopefully to a ditch..... with your head missing. You pathetic WUM.

*TUT* ....that's old technology (egghead).

TheNews said:
Still on holiday in Spain and hit a 76 today so in a good mood

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

All I say is our new target may not be PL based.

Off to bed now as in inter-netty place while boys are in take away

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later

you don't know anything about golf, football, transfer in general or manchester city. i feel very very sorry for you knowing full well that there will never be a cure for your illness.

TheNews said:

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later

How was she,,Bit of alright ////

TheNews said:

Anyway has Terry signed?

Later

76 that good for you isn`t it

what did you shoot on the back 9

Ha ha, some of the replies on here are awesome. 'Sic burns' some hip-teens may call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.