So how are you going to get a ticket for the Final ??

I'm pretty sure the tickets on the livesport site are wembley members tickets.. So really the FA are condoneing touting for their premier tournament....pretty sad,,,,and thats putting it mildly

de niro said:
It's an absolute disgrace, they should be upping the allocation not lowering it. This way over a third of the crowd doesnt give a shit who wins and that can't be right.

On a side note was it me or did neither Bolton or Stoke sell out?
Bolton sold 27k. Stoke sold 34k.

But Club Wembley and Corporate Section had a lot of empty seats. Att: 75,064

Tattooedcityfan said:
aussie blake said:
I just booked my flights from Perth, Western Australia, my third trip from Oz to the UK to see City in the space of 18 months. So I will be doing whatever it takes!! Guessing I'll probably have to resort to an expensive ticket website which I've had success with in the past, if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com</a>
a rip off but tickets are genuine.

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:09 pm --

aussie blake said:
I just booked my flights from Perth, Western Australia, my third trip from Oz to the UK to see City in the space of 18 months. So I will be doing whatever it takes!! Guessing I'll probably have to resort to an expensive ticket website which I've had success with in the past, if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com</a>
a rip off but tickets are genuine.
In response to the numerous questions about tout sites, I'm reluctant to name the sites I've used because I would feel terribly guilty if someone spent that kind of money and didn't have the fortune I did. I will say I have never used livefootballtickets.com - but that site appears to be selling them cheaper than some of the others I've been looking at.

But there are some obvious good and bad signs with these sites. I've always gone for websites which guarantee the tout won't receive your money until you get your ticket, and therefore you'll get your money back if you don't receive it.

I also suggest a simple "[insert site name here] reviews" google search before buying, this is what stopped me from using onlineticketexpress in the past because it appears very likely to be a scam.

In case you're wondering I'm still tossing up whether to buy a ticket from a tout site within the next 24 hours, or wait and see if there's another way.

P.S. - Kind of ironic Mancs asking an Aussie for advice on tickets to the UK's greatest event!

richardtheref said:
eshiers1 said:
is this true???

i've done no where near 60 games this year (7 meetings easy) but i'll make sure I get them in next season if it means i'm guaranteed a ticket for wembley!!

I am a ref in the North East of England, moved here about 10 years ago. As long as Sunderland, Newcastle or Utd do not get to the final i can get tickets as that is the qualifications our society place on tickets. As our society only get 4 tickets and no one else wanted them i am sorted.

ah fair enough

i took my course in the north east but have sinced moved south to york

cheers for the info

eshier1 - If you are not a member of your local RA i would join as they normally are allocated tickets for all Cup Finals. If you do not qualify automatically you can sometimes pick them up if no one else at the society wants them.

My father in law has offered me his Seasoncard to get a ticket for the final (he normally goes with his daughter (my wife). Trouble is, he's an OAP... is there going to be a problem with me using his card as I've had bother recently at COMS.

richardtheref said:
eshier1 - If you are not a member of your local RA i would join as they normally are allocated tickets for all Cup Finals. If you do not qualify automatically you can sometimes pick them up if no one else at the society wants them.

I seem to remember many years ago when I was playing Sunday Local football,that all Leagues who were affiliated to the FA, received 4 per League.
Is that still ongoing do you know ??

oakiecokie said:
richardtheref said:

I seem to remember many years ago when I was playing Sunday Local football,that all Leagues who were affiliated to the FA, received 4 per League.
Is that still ongoing do you know ??

I think it is. I think they have to tell the FA in January if they want any Cup Final tickets and then they are distributed between how ever many Leagues apply. My local Sunday morning league got 2 last year and the League Secretary and his wife went.

richardtheref said:

i'm in the process of joining my new local RA

i should have enough points either way but its something to work towards

not sure how i'll get in 60 games in a season mind!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.