So how are you going to get a ticket for the Final ??

eshiers1 said:
richardtheref said:
eshier1 - If you are not a member of your local RA i would join as they normally are allocated tickets for all Cup Finals. If you do not qualify automatically you can sometimes pick them up if no one else at the society wants them.

i'm in the process of joining my new local RA

i should have enough points either way but its something to work towards

not sure how i'll get in 60 games in a season mind!!

you might not need to get that amount of games in. that is just our local rule. if everyone who wants a ticket has attended the correct amount of meetings they then go to whoever has the most games in. i usually do 2 mid week and 2 weekend games if i can and therefore usually qualify no problem.

After 35 years a blue I never thought I would see em win owt so moved to a better way of life in OZ. Even ran a supporters club for a few years.

If there is a fellow blue out there who is willing to put a ticket or 2 my way I am prepared to offer free furnished accomadation here in Oz for an agreed period! Not shared accomadation too I may add.

I am ready to book my flights, anyone ?

A mate who is in Club Wembley has got me my tickets. I am in 237 and have been told it is the "City End". Expensive, but it has been 30 years since I was there last time. In another 30 years I will be 80. Although, I expect us to visit the hallowed turf more often in the future, I dare not take that chance! Can't wait.

Over 5000 points so I'm guessing I'm alright through the club. It's shocking that fans of each team get less than the FA give to all the other clubs etc. I don't get why people from other clubs would want to be there so much.
Do they actually give them also or are they paid for?

My brother in law is just shy of 3000 and we had to wait for points to drop so we could all be together. This time I hope we can get them together too. I'd love to be in 134 again that was a great view. Just a shame one lad will have to miss out on the final due to lack of points.

Got to know people in the right places already asking for tickets, only trouble is they could be in stoke end!!!!!!!!!

Not a cat in hell's chance of me getting a ticket. A few bottles of Stella and a tube of barbecue pringles in front of the telly for me, unfortunately!

A colleague of mine has friends in club wembley and i've been promised two tickets today. I'm just hoping it comes through, will be gutted if not!!

2bluegp said:
today my missus sorted 2 corporate tickets for me through her work. spot on!!
dont know where they are for, & dont care. but im going!!

Do you know how much corporate is mate?

Thinking of doing the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.