so,how long did it take you

bluestevei

to get home after the game, it took me 3hrs instead of 1 and half hrs, decided to go on m62 and there was a few cars stuck on the m60 on way to m62, not bad but it was a bit slow as only 2 lanes was ok. got near the area where the farm splits the m62 and on the west side of the m62 it was at a standstill, must of been 6 miles stood still, but WHY wasnt the motorway cleared, what a joke our roads are.

It usually takes me 45mins, yesterday it took me 45mins.

Took about 45 mins longer than usual to get home to Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria. Bad up to M61 but then clear until a couple of miles from my turn off at J36 on M6. After that it was a bit ropey along the A590 home but just took it easy.

It took us over 11/2 hours to travel the four miles from the Etihad to the M60 at Blackley.

It was nose-to-tail all the way. Move about a car's lenght then stop for 5-10 minutes.

Only 6 hours to get back to Devon, not bad considering the conditions.

Thanks to the exemplary train service a couple of hours longer than expected.

Hour and a half instead of half an hour, got in at just past 9. Train was cancelled from Ashburys, with an hour until the next one. So got my dad to come out which took half an hour to get there, then another half hour to get back from Ashburys. In the end I got back at the same time as I would've done if I'd got the train but in relative warmth. Though apparently the one after was severely delayed too. so might not have been home for a long time after in reality.

4 hours 10 minutes to get to North Worcestershire. Good job I left the game 10 mins early ;-)

did anyone else see the pile up on the m56 before the game ? hope everyone was ok but it didnt look good for the car on it's roof hope no blues got caught up in it :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.