so,how long did it take you

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Vinjay said:
Thanks to the exemplary train service a couple of hours longer than expected.

The footy specials were royally fucked up after the match so walked to Victoria, got the 20-28 to Leeds which was ram-jammed full to a ridiculous extent - more than three coaches of passengers crammed into two, and Napoleon Driver decided that he needed to re-run Waterloo by stating that unless he had a red carpet and unfettered access to his miserable little cab the train was going nowhere! What an arse! And then the 'train manager' stated that the 20-28 service to Leeds would be stopping at every lamppost between Victoria and Leeds. Cattle are treated better. Is there any point in writing to NorthernTrains? Didn't think so!

Oh, and by the way, I got in just turned 9pm.[/
quote]

i got home at 10-20 left manchester at 7-30

2 1/4 hours to Blackpool. Getting to M60 took nearly an hour. M60 and M61 were very dodgy til Chorley then clear.

It took me about two minutes longer than usual to get home yesterday because it took me about two minutes to brush the snow off the windows of my car before setting off.

had a couple of pints in the mcr n m'ds then it took us bleedin 15 minutes to get from the ground to the living room on deansgate!! wot a disgrace!!
place was full of desperate scousewives wannabees, sayin that though there was some right sets of pins in there!
fukin love 5.30 sat k/offs even with the snow.

Took me 3 seconds to turn the tv over
approve.gif

Same as the Op..I was heading back to Leeds, left about 15 mins earlier as I had my little lad, and his mate with me, and didn't like the idea of being stuck on the M62 all night. Saw the traffic jam on the westbound..mental, went on for miles. Got home at 9.30, so not too bad at all!

bluesteve1964 said:
2 1/4 hours to Blackpool. Getting to M60 took nearly an hour. M60 and M61 were very dodgy til Chorley then clear.

I was home in the usual 20min and I'm just a couple of min from J22 of the M60.. maybe worth remembering for future ref.

Well. As a true supporter I stayed till the final whistle. Cheered the boys off. Shook hands with all the security guys. Reported a few people for smoking. Booed a couple of players I had taken a dislike to. Moaned at some people for going to get warm drinks at half time.
Oh, and i'm still here by the way. Wife say's she will pick me up.

PS .....Has hell frozen over yet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.