So how many times have you watched "it" since Sunday ?

just watched sky extended highlights again and 4th motd 2 this morn, to go with the twice watched full game.
its a drug, i need my daily fix of rag bashing,lol

cleavers said:
Only twice so far here, but our support was fantastic, listen to the cheers for goals 3, 4, and 6, they sound like a collective orgasm, and rightly so.

I have it on a loop, projected onto the apex of my house.

lost count. motd2, local news on monday, sky highlights recorded on sky box, city website, etc., etc. everywhere but mutv but i bet that was funny listening to suicidal rag presenters & pundits.

Seriously i've lost count.

I love mancini's reaction after Silva's goal, he gets extra close to the fans and clenches his fist, one of the rags tells him to fuck off. Love it!!

You can tell Mancini absolutely loved it!!

3 times.

The third time I realised what an amazing goal Aguero's was. From the studs up Evra tackle, we took the frre kick went from one side of the pitch to the other and back, then bang, into Balo, onto Micah and the back of the net.

20 passes and one great goal. Rags chasing shadows. Truly outstanding, with nearly every outfield player involved, the best team goal I can remember seeing.

That would be re-run every night on Sky if it was Barca...

I could listen to the commentators at any point in the game and tell you what minute it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.