so i'll ask again........

The first penalty was a penalty so cant really grumble at that. The Cahill one could have been given in first half. The Welbeck one was soft as was ours yesterday.

The reason United came back was that Chelsea were shit.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The first penalty was a penalty so cant really grumble at that. The Cahill one could have been given in first half. The Welbeck one was soft as was ours yesterday.

Has anybody ever seen you and Pidge in the same room?

United should have had a penalty in the first half for the Cahill tackle.

First pen was right
Second was bit light but Ivanovic took our the guy without touching the ball = Penalty
Third goal just shit defending from Chelsea

Either way we've gone 2 points clear of United now. They still have tough games to come while the next 4 or 5 league games for us should be wins.

If we have to rely on other teams to help us win the league then we don't deserve it. I don't care if people think United do that with relying on refs or whatever, we need to stop this small club mentality and just concentrate on ourselves and stop constantly finding someone to blame.

I don't care if I get bashed for what i'm going to say next but I call it like I see it without being biased.

One thing we can LEARN from UNITED, is how they exploit the flanks. We may not have the wingers we need to play like that when teams park the bus but it's something we need to try to implement, at least have it as an option. The amount of goals they create from crosses or from the wings cut backs etc is ridiculous.

Uber Blue said:

Has anybody ever seen you and Pidge in the same room?
He is right though.

Aguero said:

First pen was right
Second was bit light but Ivanovic took our the guy without touching the ball = Penalty

Either way we've gone 2 points clear of United now. They still have tough games to come while the next 4 or 5 league games for us should be wins.

If we have to rely on other teams to help us win the league then we don't deserve it. I don't care if people think United do that with relying on refs or whatever, we need to stop this small club mentality and just concentrate on ourselves and stop constantly finding someone to blame.

I don't care if I get bashed for what i'm going to say next but I call it like I see it without being biased.

One thing we can LEARN from UNITED, is how they exploit the flanks. We may not have the wingers we need to play like that when teams park the bus but it's something we need to try to implement, at least have it as an option. The amount of goals they create from crosses or from the wings cut backs etc is ridiculous.

You are risking this with 9 posts!

Wreckless Alec said:
And Silva's penalty when we were 1-0 up there clearly wasn't a penalty.
10 times more of a penalty than either of them 2 soft shite ones today.

Of course there is a fucking agenda.

Aguero said:

First pen was right

He is right though!

danburge82 said:
Aguero said:

First pen was right

He is right though!

I know but I get slated for suggesting it with 3000....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.