so i'll ask again........

danburge82 said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Aguero said:
Don't really care to be honest. I see no reason why people need to be biased whether City fans or any other fans. We have to be honest with ourselves, If we were they in united place today and we had those two penalty shouts would we have called for a penalty in those occasions or not? Ofcourse we would have as they were perfectly rightful penalty shouts.

maybe but the difference is that we wouldn't have got them !
We got two in one game against Newcastle earlier on. We got a last minute winning pen against the media darlings the other week. And we got one that wasn't yesterday.

But no, we wouldn't have got them, we never get them!

You're not comparing like with like. Would I appeal for a dubious penalty yes. Would we get it, no. Would we get nailed on penalties ? Sometimes. Those two penalties we would not have got in my opinion which is, I admit, as hypothetical as yours.

Aguero said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Aguero said:
United should have had a penalty in the first half for the Cahill tackle.

First pen was right
Second was bit light but Ivanovic took our the guy without touching the ball = Penalty
Third goal just shit defending from Chelsea

Either way we've gone 2 points clear of United now. They still have tough games to come while the next 4 or 5 league games for us should be wins.

If we have to rely on other teams to help us win the league then we don't deserve it. I don't care if people think United do that with relying on refs or whatever, we need to stop this small club mentality and just concentrate on ourselves and stop constantly finding someone to blame.

I don't care if I get bashed for what i'm going to say next but I call it like I see it without being biased.

One thing we can LEARN from UNITED, is how they exploit the flanks. We may not have the wingers we need to play like that when teams park the bus but it's something we need to try to implement, at least have it as an option. The amount of goals they create from crosses or from the wings cut backs etc is ridiculous.

You are risking this with 9 posts!

Don't really care to be honest. I see no reason why people need to be biased whether City fans or any other fans. We have to be honest with ourselves, If we were they in united place today and we had those two penalty shouts would we have called for a penalty in those occasions or not? Ofcourse we would have as they were perfectly rightful penalty shouts.
Struggling with your pronouns, mate?

some of this may or may not be true - but i don't care and it is getting ridiculous

the reason i don't care is that excuses are for losers - end of. And an excuse based on 'an agenda' is the biggest losers excuse of all

by thinking there is an agenda we are saying in effect we have no control over what we do - winners control their own destiny, losers look for reasons to fail

so i don't care how many paragraphs are written containing proof of this or that, because i believe our manager and players are winners

Waiting for the FA to charge Taggart for his linesman comments...

hgblue said:
Are there actually rags on here routinely posting undercover or what?

Can't quite believe you are posting that considering you've been on here a few years.

There's fucking loads of them.

hgblue said:
Why is it when we get a vaguely dubious penalty in our favour for once, we have threads started on here about the evils of diving. When United get an outrageous penalty decision in their favour it's 'ah well, could have gone either way'. Are there actually rags on here routinely posting undercover or what?

yes, their obsession knows no limits.

City Raider said:
some of this may or may not be true - but i don't care and it is getting ridiculous

the reason i don't care is that excuses are for losers - end of. And an excuse based on 'an agenda' is the biggest losers excuse of all

by thinking there is an agenda we are saying in effect we have no control over what we do - winners control their own destiny, losers look for reasons to fail

so i don't care how many paragraphs are written containing proof of this or that, because i believe our manager and players are winners

You have a point, however the most fair minded fan can see some of the decisions that have gone against us have been outrageous, like losing our captain for 4 games, now if I was rival manager plotting how I could hurt a rival that is what I would do.

Don't think they are rags per se, something more akin to this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.