So I'm in the boozer with GDM

The Flash said:
chabal said:
Stood up by GDM.

Can it get any more humiliating?

How about GDM walking out on you, claiming he'll be back, and you falling for it?

Mind you, there's something so butch about it I feel like I ought to forgive him.

On behalf of Paul Lake's Left Knee of course.

For the sake of clarity. It was GDM's round. He pussied out. He preferred sleeping to drinking. I am far more of a man than GDM has ever dreamt of being, even Freddie Mercury agreed with this. GDM is as common as tarmac. GDM was too busy sleeping to even offer up his butler for a reach around. Toby has the largest butt plugs any blue can take.

I have just woken up from my hugely enjoyable power nap to find this abortion of a thread, throwing aspersions in my general direction.

I was very tired after a particularly trying week. I'd started drinking at three in the afternoon and at my time of life six hours drinking, whilst a sub-par performance, is no disgrace.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this disgraceful bout of cyber-bullying.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have just woken up from my hugely enjoyable power nap to find this abortion of a thread, throwing aspersions in my general direction.

I was very tired after a particularly trying week. I'd started drinking at three in the afternoon and at my time of life six hours drinking, whilst a sub-par performance, is no disgrace.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this disgraceful bout of cyber-bullying.

Old fart.

In short you are a lightweight

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

In short you are a lightweight
I accept I descended into that role last night. I repeat my profound apologies for letting the side down. I hope you enjoyed your rum.

Was that girl still sat at the bar when you went back? Did you discover who she was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.