So I'm in the boozer with GDM

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I have just woken up from my hugely enjoyable power nap to find this abortion of a thread, throwing aspersions in my general direction.

I was very tired after a particularly trying week. I'd started drinking at three in the afternoon and at my time of life six hours drinking, whilst a sub-par performance, is no disgrace.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this disgraceful bout of cyber-bullying.

In short you are a lightweight
I accept I descended into that role last night. I repeat my profound apologies for letting the side down. I hope you enjoyed your rum.

Was that girl still sat at the bar when you went back? Did you discover who she was?

No she wasnt still there, mores the pity. I would have much preferred that to you telling me how drunk you were every 5 mins!

In short you are a lightweight
I accept I descended into that role last night. I repeat my profound apologies for letting the side down. I hope you enjoyed your rum.

Was that girl still sat at the bar when you went back? Did you discover who she was?

No she wasnt still there, mores the pity. I would have much preferred that to you telling me how drunk you were every 5 mins!
What's wrong with telling the truth?

Very true. You were fine, but then ate some food and the turned into brown bottle. I told you not to have those Nachos.

Very true. You were fine, but then ate some food and the turned into brown bottle. I told you not to have those Nachos.
The nachos we shared you mean?

'shared' if that is what stops you getting told off at weightwatchers

'shared' if that is what stops you getting told off at weightwatchers
I distinctly remember offering you the last one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.