So, Jo has virus....

HardyBarlow

.....and has not gone with the squad to Spain. Soft t**t.

A golden opportunity to put down a marker, get some game time and impress the manager/fans......and he cries off with a virus.

I play at no level at all for fun and it would take some serious virus to stop me playing.

HardyBarlow said:

A golden opportunity to put down a marker, get some game time and impress the manager/fans......and he cries off with a virus.

I play at no level at all for fun and it would take some serious virus to stop me playing.
Sturridge's chance to do the business

HardyBarlow said:

True, a 'virus' does sound suspect. However, in order to play football at a professional level I'd imagine you'd have to be fully fit. Amateur level like you, and I, play you can get away with having a bit of a cold, or a nasty hangover, and still play.

It would be highly irresponsible for him to be in contact with the rest of the team if he is carrying a virus

mancity89 said:
HardyBarlow said:

injured.

to be fair I caught a virus last week that knocked me flat out for a whole week, havent felt that i'll since I was 11 and had three weeks off school with some horrible glandular fever shit.

mancity89 said:
HardyBarlow said:

Out with Achilles.... or some other mythological character

BBC: Man City (from): Hart, Richards, Ball, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Elano, Vassell, Garrido, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Ben-Haim, Logan, Kompany, Berti.

Mothball said:
It would be highly irresponsible for him to be in contact with the rest of the team if he is carrying a virus

Agreed. Have none of you ever played FM? :)

Assuming of course its not a convenient virus with a view to a move in the New Year

BlueDune said:
mancity89 said:

Out with Achilles.... or some other mythological character

BBC: Man City (from): Hart, Richards, Ball, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Elano, Vassell, Garrido, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Ben-Haim, Logan, Kompany, Berti.

fucking hell i thought he was dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.