So, Jo has virus....

Is Virus the name of some nightclub in Manchester.
Or Brazilian for "taking the piss" perhaps.
Wonder Elano didn't get it, standing outside Hughes office for 2 hours!

brass neck said:
lets hope its not the arse injected virus...I belive it rife in Rio

I just went downstairs to make a butty, & it appears that on the way back up, I have travelled through some sort of time-shift portal device & ended up back in the 1980's!

He had tonsolitis about a month ago.

In nobody's interest to see the boy fail. Get well soon Jo, and prove yourself

mancity89 said:
HardyBarlow said:
.....and has not gone with the squad to Spain. Soft t**t.

A golden opportunity to put down a marker, get some game time and impress the manager/fans......and he cries off with a virus.

I play at no level at all for fun and it would take some serious virus to stop me playing.
Sturridge's chance to do the business

yeah,right...............he,s poo........................

I have been one to look positively at Jo and say he needs his chance, although he may truly be ill, he is a cock for missing this chance, lost respect for him now.

What a shame, this is his best (possibly only) chance to press his claims for having a future at the club. Hope he is recovered soon and in the starting lineup on Sunday.

ello_jo said:
I have been one to look positively at Jo and say he needs his chance, although he may truly be ill, he is a cock for missing this chance, lost respect for him now.

You lost respect for someone because they are ill?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.