So put bluntly...

Why don't we just sit back and enjoy the world cup, knowing that is all probably going to go off transferwise after it? I check the transfer forum every 10mins myself in the hope that something has happened or a little nugget of info from a (supposed) ITK. What keeps me going is that WE WILL break into the top four next season, WE WILL challenge for the league and WE WILL win silverware. Patience fellow blue brothers, patience.

chazmcfc said:
Ajay said:
Nobody has said we are organising finances or rescheduling meetings!

Things have been done, the fact that they are not YET out on public in a different matter, for the next few weeks the WC takes priority and then we will all see the outcome of our already concluded negotiations.
Ajay do you not learn ?
Nobody wants to hear your nonsense if you refuse to back it up.

Bloody hell Chaz, Pot, Kettle and Black springs to mind. Ajay posts in good faith and gets alot of stick. You post endless shit and WUM stories yet you are free to post on here! It beggers belief.

And what makes you think you can speak for the rest of the forum because i for one take everyones info and just sit back and relax to see what happens. Don't put me in the "Nobody" category

BillyShears said:
simon23 said:

Ajay...........this is the first time that you have eluded to any sort of time frame(that i am aware of anyway)....you mentioed the other week that we would announce when ready and from what you have just said it seems that after the world cup is when things wil be released and get out into the public domain....

is this what the club and owners are waiting for in your opinion???

Mate, what Ajay's saying is that City will sign 4 players between now and the end of the transfer window.

City are going to sign at least 4 players by the end of the transfer window? Really?

That is pretty obvious, no ITK needs to tell anybody that. There is no pioint in Ajay posting his information if he doesn't reveal the names.

C_T_I_D said:
...bugger all seems to be "done" and we're not expecting "4 signings" to be announced anytime soon, are we? Meanwhile Real Madrid want to sign every player with two feet and Barcelona are still waiting on Fabregas / Arsenal to agree things etc in what promises to be the longest transfer saga of all time, beating even the Manchester City ; Kaká one.

Meanwhile, the term "mistake" has been replaced with the saying "doing a Green" and Shrek has confirmed himself to be the true Invisible Man since I last posted here.

if there were deals done as a club you would be fooking mental to announce anything when the greatest show in football has started!

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that the club would invite all it's new recruits to Abu Dhabi to allow the owner to officially welcome them on board. If you accept that as a possiblity, then it's fair to say that they would like to keep their identities quiet for as long as possible for maximum impact, and as others have already said, unveilling new arrivals during the World Cup would be stupid. Imagine the publicity that would be generated by unveilling say Alves, Ibrahimovic, Toure, Silva, Luiz, et al, at a specially convened press conference? I'm not saying that this is definately the case, just that I wouldn't discount it as a possiblity.

gfunkstylee said:
Why don't we just sit back and enjoy the world cup, knowing that is all probably going to go off transferwise after it? I check the transfer forum every 10mins myself in the hope that something has happened or a little nugget of info from a (supposed) ITK. What keeps me going is that WE WILL break into the top four next season, WE WILL challenge for the league and WE WILL win silverware. Patience fellow blue brothers, patience.
Well, according to another thread, half the posters on Bluemoon can't enjoy the world cup because the SA fans are blowing those horn thingumies! Can't believe what I'm reading.

As for transfers, we'll just have wait until YaYa, Kaka, Silva and Milner are presented to the worlds press in the biggest one day transfer story of all time!

chazmcfc said:
Ajay said:

Things have been done, the fact that they are not YET out on public in a different matter, for the next few weeks the WC takes priority and then we will all see the outcome of our already concluded negotiations.
Ajay do you not learn ?

This isn't needed

chazmcfc said:
Ajay said:

Ajay do you not learn ?

chaz nobody wants to read your nonsense but for some reason you are still posting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.