So So Annoying

We learnt the 1st time round - troublecauser. Not the type of influence needed in the squad at the min. We can do better...alot better than him

Portsmouth are sniffin' after Joey to fill Diarras boots!

blue dallas said:
wilf9 said:
Im wearing my Tin Hat for this !!

Sir Joey Barton the thug, Miles better player than flaming Scott Parker, Could be put on 50 grand a week not 100 !! cost Miles less than Parker. Trouble causer yes, mad man yes, but hughes has a track record with this type of player e.g Bellamy. Don't like him as a person in fact despise him, But as a player there isn't much better than him at the holding role.
you are one CRAZZZZZZZZY motherfucker.

I really hate that word only word i wouldn't use.

Keeping the scouse t**t out of the nick is hard enough, let alone getting some consistant performances out of him !

Personally I wouldn't want either of them !

Barton as good as Parker who is as good as Reo-Coker.

We should be aiming higher.

Yeah we should be aiming higher but due to our sh*t performances and league position, attracting top players is going to be one hell of a job.

Midfield, at the moment would love to get Senna in but we might just have to settle for Parker.

I actually think Joey Barton when fit is a better player than Scott Parker however thats not saying much because i don't rate Scott Parker and i certainly wouldn't have Joey back here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.