So then, the window is shut, are we happy with our business?

GaudinoMotors said:
AntonDonJuan said:
This is a joke, right?

I had the pleasure of watching Barca a number of times when I was working there - and in all honesty - in some of those matches he was bloody awful !
Perhaps those games have clouded my judgment and I must admit to having seen him play brilliantly in some big games. Probably a case of wait and see for me.
I hardly saw him play before he came to us, but he's different class. His touch, vision, passing, ability to move the ball quickly and accurately are pretty much World Class. Once he gets his fitness levels up and is played in Centre Mid not Attacking Mid then he'll be the best midfielder in the Prem

Delighted. Balotelli and Silva have an element of risk about them, but a risk well worth taking. Toure and Milner fit right in. Slightly worried that people are expecting too much of Boateng, he's a very good young player, strong, quick, composed on the ball, but he makes mistakes too, like all young defenders.

Not bothered about any of the outgoings.

AntonDonJuan said:
GaudinoMotors said:
I had the pleasure of watching Barca a number of times when I was working there - and in all honesty - in some of those matches he was bloody awful !
Perhaps those games have clouded my judgment and I must admit to having seen him play brilliantly in some big games. Probably a case of wait and see for me.
I hardly saw him play before he came to us, but he's different class. His touch, vision, passing, ability to move the ball quickly and accurately are pretty much World Class. Once he gets his fitness levels up and is played in Centre Mid not Attacking Mid then he'll be the best midfielder in the Prem

I admire your optimism - mine has been slowly ripped out of me and trampled into oblivion over the last 35 years.
But onwards and upwards hey!

GaudinoMotors said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I admire your optimism - mine has been slowly ripped out of me and trampled into oblivion over the last 35 years.
But onwards and upwards hey!
Not optimism, more blind faith after supporting us through so much shite we have to get it right this time!

Very happy with the players brought in, as mentioned above I'm only disappoint at losing Bellamy as I though he could still have a place in our squad

I think RM will use Silva sparingly as i think it will take him a while to adjust. I know we cant buy everyone but i said last season Dzeko would be the striker that did a Torres at dippers, gutted about him

Overall yes, they're all class signings which will undoubtablely improve our squad/

Very happy, particularly given the sides above us didn't strengthen as much as I thought they would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.