So... United and City first and second in the league

Three_Hat-tricks said:
That's the way I want it (but the other way around preferably!)

As I was born in 1976, I can't recall the days of the late 60s. But maybe it's going to happen again. Fuck the scousers and the north Londoners. And I don't want United to go down the pan (maybe an unpopular opinion on here), I want both teams to go head to head and for us to beat them when they're at their best.

Well my 1st game was in 74, so I'd like a return to the league table of those days please.

;-)

I actually remember feeling sorry for the odd utd fan that I knew back then... I won't be repeating that if the same ever happens again.

Got to be us the top and them at the bottom. We'll be top this year. Let's not worry where they finish for now.

I am still confused, if my love for city is more than my hate for the rags ...
Sure I wish the worst for them, just experience few years of what we have been through for ages ..

ramsdale4 said:
I must admit, as much as I hate United, the prospect of going toe to toe with them for the league championship is mouthwatering. The rivalry will be turned up 10 fold and would probably compete with El'Classico as European Footballs most anticipated game.

Good vs Evil :D
Agreed it is going to be such an amazing season on all fronts.

I'd love for them to get relegated but they aren't so surely the best scenerio is neck and neck until our derby in April where we give them a proper beating to win the league.

I would settle for being in exactly the same position as today going into the Derby at the end of April, would make it like a Cup final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.