So we did try and sign Bellamy after all....

svennis pennis said:
avoidconfusion said:
If we sign Bellamy that will be the last sign I need to be 100% convinced that Hughes is trying to convert us into Blackburn.

If he wants to turn us into Blackburn first and Hughes really is the man for the board then why didnt they just buy Blackburn instead? They would of had at least a seasons start on us.

Maybe they didn't know that Hughes was planning to do this all along.

I can't believe there are people out there who want this guy at City. Is him being a nasty little fucker a good reason to be sigining someone?

Terrible goal scoring record.
Terrible attitude.
Bad for team morale.
Always injured.

He even got under the skin of the normally placid Alan Shearer who came out publicly about this little wanker.

NO NO NO

I cannot stand the little runt, when I heard those comments on Talksport the other day I was disgusted.

If it came to it and there was an element of truth in the rumours and it looked like we MIGHT sign him, I would suggest we all petition against it, bombard the club with phone calls/emails etc.............didnt Birmingham fans do this when Bruce was trying to sign Bowyer and it all fell through at the 11th hour as a consequence?

I really would struggle to get behind him wearing our shirt.

Blumers Bloomers said:
I cannot stand the little runt, when I heard those comments on Talksport the other day I was disgusted.

If it came to it and there was an element of truth in the rumours and it looked like we MIGHT sign him, I would suggest we all petition against it, bombard the club with phone calls/emails etc.............didnt Birmingham fans do this when Bruce was trying to sign Bowyer and it all fell through at the 11th hour as a consequence?

I really would struggle to get behind him wearing our shirt.
Based on MOTD highlights he put the much vaunted Agbonlahor, and Young in the shade.

Very impressive display of front running

Is Bellamy's reputation for trouble-causing really deserved? I don't know, but I like his attitude on the pitch. West Ham would be sunk without him

Marvin said:
West Ham would be sunk without him

This season West Ham have averaged less than a point a game when he plays, 1.5 points per game when he doesn't.

Is Hughes trying to do everything to piss us all off.
Bellamy FFS, not even worth Vass's place.

Yes, we need solid premiership performers with class, fight etc.. etc..

this twat is not even any good. Second rate player. Would be a BIG STEP BACKWARDS MR HUGHES!!!

allyboy said:

this twat is not even any good. Second rate player. Would be a BIG STEP BACKWARDS MR HUGHES!!!
Sunday papers say we've made a bid.

That means nothing

Bellamy is quality - outstanding against Villa if you bothered to watch MOTD, or how about his performance at Chelsea the week before

I'd like to see him at City. Big improvement on what we have, and would slot right into our system

Marvin said:
allyboy said:

Sunday papers say we've made a bid.

That means nothing

Bellamy is quality - outstanding against Villa if you bothered to watch MOTD, or how about his performance at Chelsea the week before

I'd like to see him at City. Big improvement on what we have, and would slot right into our system

I actually agree with you Marvin (dons tin hat)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.