so what do we do?

dont know what all the tolmie shit is about, my op is about the transfer forum in general. whoever posts info gets it in the neck. why is that? if you can't be civil or dont agree with the info, or in fact like me you dont the cryptic shit keep your fucking nose out of the thread. what you should'nt do is join in something just to bring the poster, the info or the forum down.

how hard is it that ffs.

Prestwich_Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Ì really fail to understand why the TH advocates feel the need to attack dissenters ?
ROFL! Look up "irony" in the dictionary.

It was supposed to be ironic as attack only seems to be acceptable when it's aimed at dissenters, but god forbid that a dissenter attacks 'the clique'.

lost_n_spaced said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Ì really fail to understand why the TH advocates feel the need to attack dissenters ?

It was supposed to be ironic as attack only seems to be acceptable when it's aimed at dissenters, but god forbid that a dissenter attacks 'the clique'.

all you ever do is moan, a tip, enjoy the forum or go moan elsewhere.

de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

For what it's worth Lost, I don't think you just moan. I think you have made some fair points - you have just upset the elite

de niro said:
dont know what all the tolmie shit is about, my op is about the transfer forum in general. whoever posts info gets it in the neck. why is that? if you can't be civil or dont agree with the info, or in fact like me you dont the cryptic shit keep your fucking nose out of the thread. what you should'nt do is join in something just to bring the poster, the info or the forum down.

how hard is it that ffs.

Is there any value in actually opening it up and stopping bans for WUMs, KFAs etc.

Just highlight it as a place for gossip - that should keep it fairly neutral and all would be on an equal footing.

People will use it to take the piss, but we can't have it all one way.
Just a suggestion!!

lost_n_spaced said:
hgblue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I don't consider that I am fighting fires with different posters. This is on one subject. To which I have the right to hold my own opinion. As they have theirs. They might consider it a fire, but I certainly don't.

You have your opinion and you're entitled to it, but here's the rub. Some of us, probably the vast majority, like and respect TH, and enjoy what he brings to the Transfer Forum. Every summer, some total no mark comes along and sees it as his mission to unmask the 'charlatan'. Each one justifies himself with the 'I'm only voicing my opinion' line, but the result is the Transfer Forum is ruined for the majority by the actions of the minority, who don't give a shit anyway. TH has been vouched for on numerous occasions by the site owner, and several members of the mod team, and I wouldn't have a problem with the likes of you being fucked off for the greater good.

No mark ? Ì really fail to understand why the TH advocates feel the need to attack dissenters ?

I accept your need to believe.

Please accept non-belief (the rest of your point was beautifully constructed, btw. I don't agree but I can accept your opinion).
Here. Lemme throw some maths at you...

accepting disbelief =/= accepting nasty spleen-venting

de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

hgblue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
That's a shame as I will be away then but we must keep in touch
I didn't say you needed the love at all I said someone most City fans detest and wish bad things on would get more love (there is a difference in that)

As for ruining it we technically have/had 1 in the know. Not always right and his youtube clips could drive you mad but he was right a a lot of times he has called a lot of stuff. Now every summer some complete whomper will come along and just start giving him shit and as he has pointed out has had enough (okay this is not all you) but look how many fires you are fighting with different posters. The owner of the site knows the guy and vouches for his knowledge but a complete know fuck all like yourself comes on and fucks it up.

At least it wasn't football manager teenage bollocks which 99% of this forum is

I don't consider that I am fighting fires with different posters. This is on one subject. To which I have the right to hold my own opinion. As they have theirs. They might consider it a fire, but I certainly don't.

You have your opinion and you're entitled to it, but here's the rub. Some of us, probably the vast majority, like and respect TH, and enjoy what he brings to the Transfer Forum. Every summer, some total no mark comes along and sees it as his mission to unmask the 'charlatan'. Each one justifies himself with the 'I'm only voicing my opinion' line, but the result is the Transfer Forum is ruined for the majority by the actions of the minority, who don't give a shit anyway. TH has been vouched for on numerous occasions by the site owner, and several members of the mod team, and I wouldn't have a problem with the likes of you being fucked off for the greater good.
You don`t like what he says, so what,he`s entitled to his opinion. To mention the site owner and the mods then hint that `you wouldn`t have a problem with him being fucked off for good`, ie ; him being banned, is just crap.It just reinforces the view of some forum members that there is a clique.

lost_n_spaced said:
de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:

I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

I accept your non-belief although I don't share it and you seem very reasonable if a tad too persistent. I believe TH on balance, his opinions are not always right though his knowledge at the time given is not available to many and appreciated by many on here. The problem is, I think, some interpret his opinion as fact; unwise. I think he did flounce a bit... in fairness to him somebody blamed someone else's gambling loss on him which is unfair and inflamatory. This forum goes through cycles of hope and anticipation, dispair, retribution, forgiveness back to hope... TH is human and has feelings so he's absolutely allowed to be offended. He has survived 4 or 5 windows I'm aware of since the last popular itk was slaughtered (Spursmad123). Anyway, to get to my point, can we bring the forum back to transfer gossip and rumour rather than arguing. Arguments are OK to a limit, you have made your point(s) well but can we move on. The honourable thing to do is drop it now and not propogate further atack and counter. It becomes tedious and we are all blues, save the aiming and attacking for the real enemy.

lost_n_spaced said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

You started this by rubbishing Tolmie, who you don't know from Adam, don't know what he does and have no idea where he gets his information from. Yet in your utterly uninformed "opinion" you feel confident of calling him (effectively) a liar. And you wonder why you get attacked and feel it's unfair?

I know a little more about him than you do and, as far as I'm aware, his information is given in good faith. The fact that we may be looking to sign someone does not mean we will succeed in doing so, for reasons I've already explained. I do agree with those who say the words "done deal" should not be used until it's up on the OS however

All but 1 of your posts has been in the very Transfer Forum you think is such a hotbed of spurious information I notice. People who spend all their time in the Transfer Forum doing nothing but rubbishing posters who do try to post information ring big alarm bells in the Mod Forum. That's just my "opinion" of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.