so what do we do?

lost_n_spaced said:
de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:
It was supposed to be ironic as attack only seems to be acceptable when it's aimed at dissenters, but god forbid that a dissenter attacks 'the clique'.

all you ever do is moan, a tip, enjoy the forum or go moan elsewhere.

I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

so i ask again, what has this got to do with TH? you keep bringing him up, why's that?

totallywired said:
hgblue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I don't consider that I am fighting fires with different posters. This is on one subject. To which I have the right to hold my own opinion. As they have theirs. They might consider it a fire, but I certainly don't.

You have your opinion and you're entitled to it, but here's the rub. Some of us, probably the vast majority, like and respect TH, and enjoy what he brings to the Transfer Forum. Every summer, some total no mark comes along and sees it as his mission to unmask the 'charlatan'. Each one justifies himself with the 'I'm only voicing my opinion' line, but the result is the Transfer Forum is ruined for the majority by the actions of the minority, who don't give a shit anyway. TH has been vouched for on numerous occasions by the site owner, and several members of the mod team, and I wouldn't have a problem with the likes of you being fucked off for the greater good.
You don`t like what he says, so what,he`s entitled to his opinion. To mention the site owner and the mods then hint that `you wouldn`t have a problem with him being fucked off for good`, ie ; him being banned, is just crap.It just reinforces the view of some forum members that there is a clique.

I do hope that this is read by the mods before the banning hammer, implied in DN's post, comes out.

hgblue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
That's a shame as I will be away then but we must keep in touch
I didn't say you needed the love at all I said someone most City fans detest and wish bad things on would get more love (there is a difference in that)

As for ruining it we technically have/had 1 in the know. Not always right and his youtube clips could drive you mad but he was right a a lot of times he has called a lot of stuff. Now every summer some complete whomper will come along and just start giving him shit and as he has pointed out has had enough (okay this is not all you) but look how many fires you are fighting with different posters. The owner of the site knows the guy and vouches for his knowledge but a complete know fuck all like yourself comes on and fucks it up.

At least it wasn't football manager teenage bollocks which 99% of this forum is

I don't consider that I am fighting fires with different posters. This is on one subject. To which I have the right to hold my own opinion. As they have theirs. They might consider it a fire, but I certainly don't.

You have your opinion and you're entitled to it, but here's the rub. Some of us, probably the vast majority, like and respect TH, and enjoy what he brings to the Transfer Forum. Every summer, some total no mark comes along and sees it as his mission to unmask the 'charlatan'. Each one justifies himself with the 'I'm only voicing my opinion' line, but the result is the Transfer Forum is ruined for the majority by the actions of the minority, who don't give a shit anyway. TH has been vouched for on numerous occasions by the site owner, and several members of the mod team, and I wouldn't have a problem with the likes of you being fucked off for the greater good.

Get real, you really thought he was/ is an itk. Very sad that you have to name drop to give his non stories credability

I will never understand why people who vigorously try to tear down other people suddenly start screeching about how they have every right to throw out their shrill little opinions as if that is some sort of internet diplomatic immunity. They seemingly exist to criticize others but can't take any criticism of themselves.

de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:
de niro said:

I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

so i ask again, what has this got to do with TH? you keep bringing him up, why's that?

Because it would seem that the thing that makes me 'less popular than Rooney' is due to the fact that I have chosen to repeatedly post my non-belief of TH's ITKness.

Other people have chosen to repeatedly post their belief of his ITKness, yet an even handed view does not seem to be being taken (especially as the insults seem to be coming from one side only).

Prestwich_Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
ROFL! Look up "irony" in the dictionary.

It was supposed to be ironic as attack only seems to be acceptable when it's aimed at dissenters, but god forbid that a dissenter attacks 'the clique'.

You started this by rubbishing Tolmie, who you don't know from Adam, don't know what he does and have no idea where he gets his information from. Yet in your utterly uninformed "opinion" you feel confident of calling him (effectively) a liar. And you wonder why you get attacked and feel it's unfair?

I know a little more about him than you do and, as far as I'm aware, his information is given in good faith. The fact that we may be looking to sign someone does not mean we will succeed in doing so, for reasons I've already explained. I do agree with those who say the words "done deal" should not be used until it's up on the OS however

All but 1 of your posts has been in the very Transfer Forum you think is such a hotbed of spurious information I notice. People who spend all their time in the Transfer Forum doing nothing but rubbishing posters who do try to post information ring big alarm bells in the Mod Forum. That's just my "opinion" of course.

Shouldnt it be the same rule for Lost as TH?

If you dont like the posts then just ignore them.

taconinja said:
I will never understand why people who vigorously try to tear down other people suddenly start screeching about how they have every right to throw out their shrill little opinions as if that is some sort of internet diplomatic immunity. They seemingly exist to criticize others but can't take any criticism of themselves.

on the money.

woolleyback blue said:
My opinion for what it's worth is that if you are going to set yourself up as an ITK then you should be prepared for posters not believing you. I don't believe in OTT abuse but healthy scepticism about any titbit dispensed should be allowed. TH obviously enjoyed the accolades so he should also be prepared to accept the negatives.

How dare you speak sense with such a low post count. Don't you know you have to have 'Respek innit' for the seasoned posters in this Kindergarten?

lost_n_spaced said:
de niro said:
lost_n_spaced said:

I do enjoy the forum.

How many fucking times do you need telling? You have repeatedly stated despite being told numerous times that he doesn't, that TH talks nonsense. You try to defend it by saying 'but he's allowed to' as if that is some kind of good thing.

Here it is for you once and for all; Had you been around for longer than 5 minutes you would realise that TH has got a lot of things right in the past and not only that, the stuff you think 'he hears' isn't that he hears it but it's his job to know it.

Let that be your cue to shut the fuck up.

taconinja said:

I'm open to criticism. Go ahead.

But, just as I believe that ITK's or KFA's should be banned, I don't believe that those who dissent against them should be banned.

I believe in everyone's right to post what they want as long as it doesn't descend into name-calling.

Yet some people on the TH side would prefer that dissenters were banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.