so what do we do?

oakiecokie said:
IMO the straw that broke the camels back,was probably down to the poster accusing Tolmie of losing someone`s hard earned £500 savings on a transfer that he took at face value and plonked all of his money at the bookies,but lost.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
So who was at fault there then ??

Out of curiosity, how does one lose money on a transfer bet before the window closes? :/

Blue Haze said:
oakiecokie said:
IMO the straw that broke the camels back,was probably down to the poster accusing Tolmie of losing someone`s hard earned £500 savings on a transfer that he took at face value and plonked all of his money at the bookies,but lost.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Out of curiosity, how does one lose money on a transfer bet before the window closes? :/

I think it was the Hazard move mate, might be wrong though ?

mcfcdjr said:
Blue Haze said:
oakiecokie said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Correctamundo.

mcfcdjr said:
Blue Haze said:
oakiecokie said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. Thought this was about Sinclair.

onceabluealways said:
We all know who this is about - Personally the forum is cr*p without him.

I think what hacks some people off myself included is that anyone else who post info gets abuse / called a WUM, yet Tolmie can post just about anything and is supported.

I can't understand why people who think its all rubish just don't leave the transfer forum alone because 99% of it is just that.

Tbf mate, i think that MCRJON chap (i think that's his nick) is bang on the money and nobody would call him a kfa or wum, i see what your getting at though.

I watch for him (jon) and Akai as i simply very rarely visited TH's thread as it took ages to find his posts amongst other posters.

Blue Haze said:
mcfcdjr said:
Blue Haze said:

A similar point stands though that no-one knows the poster who said he lost money, in which case he could just be bullshitting.

If I could be arsed, which I can't, I'd post the "internet is a serious business" piccie......

Add an invite system if possible. That way only decent posters will be allowed in, Maybe do it as a vouch system where if a member turns into a tit then they and the person vouching gets banned from the transfer forum.

That should create some respect in the system, the problem is what I can only describe as school kids who are now on holiday and are bringing the playground abuse and "banter" into a forum where there words fail to express the true meaning of what is being said.

While there are genuinely idiotic posters I think a lot of it is miss interpreted humour due to lack of written skills.

Isn't the nature of this arena to pass on gossip and personal opinion and as such shouldn't anything it contains be taken with a very large pinch of salt?

City are a multi-national billion dollar business, are we really naive enough to believe that anybody has access to the machinations of this business? Some people may be good at joining the dots and others may hear whispers (mainly of the Chinese variety it seems) but nobody would be daft enough to divulge sensitive information on a public forum.

I am sure there are some people that post 'news' in good faith, just as I am sure that there are some mischief makers at work but at the end of the day it's all a bit of fun and really not worth getting one's panties in a bunch over.

Rammy Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
mcfcdjr said:

A similar point stands though that no-one knows the poster who said he lost money, in which case he could just be bullshitting.

If I could be arsed, which I can't, I'd post the "internet is a serious business" piccie......

Yeah honestly if he did lose that much money, I feel bad for him. It's just wow, who would bet that kind of money on a Bluemoon itk? This stuff is for shits and giggles, not your savings.

Blue Haze said:
oakiecokie said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I suspect the poster meant from a previous window.
Deary me !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.