So what time did everyone get home and more.......

Got a good run from Rickmansworth at 9pm and up the M1 and woodhead to Denton for 12:15.
would have been quicker but for ever present roadworks. Most cars went up the M6 so could have been busy in Brum?

Got in at 1.10am this morning. Slept like a log until 6.30 when the alarm went off for work.
I was hoping for a nice quiet day in the office abusing scousers but it's turned out to be one of the busiest, most stressful days I've ever had.
I'm dizzy with tiredness and I just want to be in bed :-(

In 509. Got home about 3. There always seems to be road works and holdups when we get to Wembley. (AGENDA thread ?). How many penalty appeals on Sergio does it take to award one ? Thought Liverpool fans were supposed to be loud ? Heard them at the start, then at 35 mins into the game also after their goal. Think they may have to change the song YNWA after the final penalty.

Got in at 1.10am this morning. Slept like a log until 6.30 when the alarm went off for work.
I was hoping for a nice quiet day in the office abusing scousers but it's turned out to be one of the busiest, most stressful days I've ever had.
I'm dizzy with tiredness and I just want to be in bed :-(
Hope your ok and get a good nights sleep x

Got back about 1-45, Needed something to eat on the way home and the only place open was Burger King, so thought what the hell. How they can sell this for human consumption is beyond me and wish I'd been pissed up to enjoy it. Come on City.!!

Got home just after 2 pm this afternoon. Stayed overnight in Hitchin and had one or several there. Went to bed at 3 pm this afternoon and had a 3 hour sleep! (Not as young as I used to be)

Great atmosphere in 117. Our minibus picked us up after the match in the Tesco car park near IKEA and we were back in Orrell for 12.15am via M40 and M6 with a quick pit stop at Hilton Park services. Thank god for IT these days. I also "worked from home" this morning ! Another great day ! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.