So, who are you supporting at the World Cup?

Re: So who are you supporting at the World Cup.

Argentina for me, hopefully Messi will do it on the international stage at long last.

I'd love to get behind England but half the players in that squad I can't stand plus the same players being given chance after chance and let us down every time pisses me of!

Mainly the Teams I'll be watching out for are Spain Argentina Belgium England! If Hodgson had the balls to play most of the younger players I'd be right behind them but like I say it's the default mode of the "experience players" will get the job done!

I will be willing England to win purely because I am English. The truth is I just cant be arsed, and I find myself having to bet on them to get myself interested.

Such a shame because I would love to be as passionate about my country as I am about city

This is a tough call.

In order:

Argentina because of Zab Kun and Demichelis

Spain (as long as he plays Merlin)

Belgium (Vinny)

Bosnia (I would love to see Ed score a few)

Argentina or Spain to win it hopefully

If not them then Brazil because of Fernandinho

Hope Edin carries on his goal scoring form and Bosnia to get out the groups

Main thing is no injuries to our players so they come back to pre season in good shape

Oh and England to go out in the groups after losing all their games :)

England first (Obviously)

Then Greece because that's my second nationality.

Then any European team (Other than Germany). Would be funny to see Brazil have a mare - the pressure they will be under to succeed is immense!

Ivory Coast. Will be good to see yaya leave us on a high. Get a few extra bob for him too ;-)

Being from the Netherlands I can only support Holland. Although I've never been so low supporting the team due to the rags influence. I don't mind we have a very mediocre team at the moment. We can't keep serving up great talents every 2 years, so if we scrape through the groups-phase I will be very surprised.
But Van Persie ... Van Gaal ... and the rags-minded Dutch media ... it's all too much. All I'm hearing these last two weeks is which Dutch players will join Van Gaal and Van Persie at the swamp. And as soon as Holland gets knocked out, it'll continue. Aarghh.

So, apart from the other 10 Dutch players and their assistent coach, I will closely follow Argentina for having 3 City-players in their set-up. I hope Bosnia can cause an upset with Dzeko doing well. Obviously I will follow the few City players left, playing elsewhere.

One of Brasil. Argentina, and Germany to win it probably.

1) USA-1st and foremost
2) Spain or Argentina-torn between them for my 2nd team. Silva is my favorite player and I hope he is awesome for the WC, but I'm peeved at Del Bosque over Navas & Negredo. With 3 City players. why not Argentina?
3) Any other team with City players-except Brazil. Sorry Fern, but I can't stand Neymar nor Luiz and if Scolari is foolish not to play Fern much, than all the easier for me.
4) France and Deschamps can go f*ck themselves....hope I don"t get sued!!

Personally can't wait. 2 more days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.