So, who are you supporting at the World Cup?

Re: So who are you supporting at the World Cup.

Skashion said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Colombia!

Great football, under-dogs and

tumblr_m4p3z6ym4m1r83ptxo1_500.jpg

^^I don't have a great thing for any of those girls, but needed the flag^^ ;)
Paraguay for me

paraguay-fan.jpg

The fact that they're not in it seems strangely irrelevant.
I've never wanted to be a mobile phone before....until now.

Belgium because of VK and they're a young exciting team. USA because I live there and they're massive underdogs in the group of death

Belgium
Chile
Argentina
Bosnia
most African teams

England as I am English , but realistically I think Spain or Argentina will win , hope its not Brazil the Rags of international football.

I will follow england but also any team that has a city player in it, and if 2 are playing each other the one with the most on the pitch even if it's us v argentina at some point sergio and zabba trump hart I'm afraid, not forgetting jimmy and demichelis but doubt they will start games, not very patriotic but I prefer cricket for my national sport and I won't cheer the likes of potato head and wiltshire, horrible bastards the pair of them

I'd love Argentina to win it.

I will also be supporting Spain, Belgium and the Ivory Coast for City reasons

I'll also be hoping Holland get knocked out asap so that Van Gaal arrives under a cloud

I have a fear than RVP may well do very well this World Cup. He is the fulcrum of their team, and his whole season has led to this. I'm going for Neymar and Brazil to be top scorer and winners, but Holland are dark horses if they can get past Spain.

England naturally. Had a soft spot for the Argies last time probably because or their all out attack minded approach from Maradona so hope to see something similar again. Quite like Spain as well, especially with them being I think rather unwisely written off already. Don't really want Germany or Brazil to win... Although I assume Brazil are more attacking than the turgid squad they had in 2010 so they could sway me. Basically I just want to see a team that plays good football. None of this ultra defensive crap the likes of Greece, New Zealand play... Although North Korea did make me chuckle with their 5-4-1 formation containing three defensive midfielders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.