So who do you think will finish 4th?

C_T_I_D

As above really. Personally I think Tottenham will. They're hitting form just at the right point in the season.

In my heart of hearts I don't trust us to get through the next three games unscathed.

So I think Spurs.

It would have been a huge opportunity squandered if that's the case.

But I still have hope.

spurs are in the driving seat because we have a hard game against villa. but if we win that and we are going in to the spurs match a point behind imagine being a spurs fans. you wouldnt fancy your chances of getting a result against an attacking city in front of a loud packed eastlands. basically we all know its in our hands. lets be loud n proud and help the blue boys out.

Spurs have been great at home recently however the last 3 games they've played away from White Hart Lane they have been extremely poor

I still think we'll do it

Thankfully we aren't all defeatists, I have every faith that we will do it. I don't understand how anyone can go to a home game thinking we will lose or even draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.