So who do you think will finish 4th?

You're all forgetting the "typical city" factor, we will beat Villa & Spuds then get beaten by Wham giving Twitcher that 4th spot.....................!

spurs, mainly because City always let you down and we take it on the chin and keep coming back for more. " We always play to win" was a quote after the recent derby game and it wasnt said by anybody from the blue half and if the truth be known they were spot on.

C_T_I_D said:
As above really. Personally I think Tottenham will. They're hitting form just at the right point in the season.

sorry mate but losing 3-1 to the rags is not hitting form in my books >:)

blue 1992 said:
Pretty much this. I can't see us getting all 9 points, 7 at max as i think we'll get a draw against spurs and win the others. Spurs will win em all imo, they do have an easier run in than us.
How can Spurs "win em all" if you say that we will draw against them? Doh! Anyway, you write-off Villa at your peril. I can see Dunnie Monster heading a corner home in stoppage time to beat us. As for the alleged negativity on this thread, we have no recognised goalie and our main striker (Carlito) has evidently retired for the rest of the season.

blumoonrises said:
Thankfully we aren't all defeatists, I have every faith that we will do it. I don't understand how anyone can go to a home game thinking we will lose or even draw.

I've been going to City games thinking we'll lose for decades.

To go into every game blindly believing we'll win is just naive.

Put it this way, I am more confident of us winning at home these days than any time in a long long time. I would normally fancy us to beat both Villa and Spurs - i think we're better than both of them.

I just don't know if our mindset is right at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.