So who do you think will finish 4th?

fourth needed/needs to be won, we've been very defensive in the last two games and picked up one point, a more aggresive mentality could have got us 3,4 or even 6 points!! we could have beat the rags and Arsenal were there for the taking and we didn't take it. Now we need nine point's from three difficult games, I don't think we are aggresive enough to get them TBH, BUT at least we are at home for the big one's so if we don't beat Villa and Spurs at home we simply don't deserve fourth.

1337 said:
the negativity on this website is fucken hilarious

its understandable though, Ive been a city fan for 40 years and since about 1970 they have done nothing to warrant anyone having faith in them..

When we capitulated to the rags last week we lost 4th place IMO, spuds will get it now.

we wimped out again.......our forwards were non existant, pride in battle my arse.

I honestly have no idea but we have to play our 2 competitors at home, so at least it is down to us and not reliant on other teams doing us favours.

We will never have a better chance.

Didsbury Dave said:
blumoonrises said:
Thankfully we aren't all defeatists, I have every faith that we will do it. I don't understand how anyone can go to a home game thinking we will lose or even draw.

I've been going to City games thinking we'll lose for decades.

To go into every game blindly believing we'll win is just naive.

Put it this way, I am more confident of us winning at home these days than any time in a long long time. I would normally fancy us to beat both Villa and Spurs - i think we're better than both of them.

I just don't know if our mindset is right at the moment.

Oh for sure, in my 33yrs I haven't always thought like that..! but def this season i have.

From August up until we had the 6-1 and 5-1 wins a few weeks ago I thought we were going to finish 7th! Recently I've been more confident but still think Spurs will finish 4th!

Didsbury Dave said:
In my heart of hearts I don't trust us to get through the next three games unscathed.
Typical City would beat Villa & Spurs then lose at West Ham. Under Mancini we've not dropped points in 3 consecutive games but I'm also worried by the way we've played against the top 8 clubs and that we don't have a great record against Spurs.

Obviously I hope it will be us but just can't see it at the moment. I think Spurs will get something at CoMS and that will see them home.

th villa game will be very interesting...they have to win and so do we so it shoud eb an open game

if we win the spurs now (as long as they wint their other matches) that if they come to eastlands and get a point that will be enough to get the 4th spot

liverpool need to be watched as well as they are in the hunt though if chelski beat them then they will struggle

i think settling for a point at arsenal was a mistake.....its enabled spus to come to eastlands and get go for just a point and then hope they win their other 2 games.

Am Praying that this is new city and they wont let us down.....
Still got to go with us for 4th place

simon23 said:
i think settling for a point at arsenal was a mistake.....its enabled spus to come to eastlands and get go for just a point and then hope they win their other 2 games.

Yet you thought that 2 point from three matches against Bolton (a), Chelsea (h) and Spurs (a) would have been proof that the former manager was on the right track.

This is what I don't get, a totally inconsistent thought process.

its written,the yids will finish fourth!!, we have had a go but mancinis negative set up at the arse,an the scum,means that the whole country has seen that we havent got the" go forward" when its needed!!
lets face it we were awfully bland on sat,not even a shot to test the keeper? villa will test us,they dont fear us, nor do the spuds an they are both playing as a team,unlike our lot who are virtual strangers to each other....
i said 6th or 7th at the start an i stick by that!!!!....................................

GO ON THEN CITY.................make me look a twot!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.