So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

WTGD!! said:
Me and 3 mates have booked flights, and accomodation for 3 nights in The Dam. We are ticketless, but we are just going to go anyway....

Who else is in the same boat?! We need to find a pub showing the game, and make it our own!
I like your thinking mate, looking at some of the threads on here there are gonna be 100s of city fans without tickets so I reckon there's gonna be shit loads of city pubs for the night, city taking over the dam. Come on

Champions2012! said:
chris_m said:
Me! Got two tickets for three of us, i'm not great at maths, but don't think that goes

You have one extra, don't worry I'll take it off you mate

Congratulations to both of you on a quite brilliant exchange - love it !

Champions2012! said:
didsburyblu said:
So anyone with knowledge of the area able to suggest any large type sports bars that may accomodate us poor ticketless souls?

Amsterdam is filled with bars...
and coffee houses ;)

toke on blues, toke on.

mrjxf14 said:
2 of us ticketless...........monday till wednesday.........looks like the home end...................

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the game on Wednesday night?

didsburyblu said:
So anyone with knowledge of the area able to suggest any large type sports bars that may accomodate us poor ticketless souls?

Tbh, you're better off finding a "quiet" bar to watch the game in. When there's loads of you, all central and all in the same place, you more often than not end up with problems with the local meat-heads and/or police, even though you're doing nothing wrong.

Me and my lad going ticketless. Arrive dam at 09.00 on Tues, fly back Wed evening. Flights and hotel booked weeks ago.

Re: AW: So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

I don't think that the police is amused to have so many Blues in the town without tickets. I really think that there will be something organized to get the City supporters together. Local pub or a place with a big screen, something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.