So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

Got my tickets yesterday!

Everyone going without a ticket should look on the stadium plan and try and buy tickets in the same block as each other.... but AJAX sell out champions league games usually about a week before, so try and order them now of indirect websites.

9 of us going on 9 seater minibus from North Manchester on Tuesday night at 9pm ish. Dover to calais on the 4.20am crossing, hoping to be in the Dam for midday. There is only two of us with tickets but fook it! Cant wait!!!

Re: AW: So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

didsburyblu said:
German Blues said:
I don't think that the police is amused to have so many Blues in the town without tickets. I really think that there will be something organized to get the City supporters together. Local pub or a place with a big screen, something like that.

Is that your opinion or have you heard something?
That is my opinion. Just a feeling. I've been several times in the Netherlands for football matches. Dutch police is as special as their supporters. The decision will be made by the mayor of Amsterdam.

German Blues said:
didsburyblu said:
German Blues said:
I don't think that the police is amused to have so many Blues in the town without tickets. I really think that there will be something organized to get the City supporters together. Local pub or a place with a big screen, something like that.

Is that your opinion or have you heard something?
That is my opinion. Just a feeling. I've been several times in the Netherlands for football matches. Dutch police is as special as their supporters. The decision will be made by the mayor of Amsterdam.

Don't wear any colours and you might be ok.

Gingers Dad said:
4 of us going without tickets. Ryanair flight on the morning of the match to Brussels arrives about 9am, then train to Amsterdam. Flight home from Brussels day after at about 7pm.

If anyone's still looking to make travel arrangements these flights have good availability and are £80 return. Train fare is £50 return

I'm on the same flight going to Brussels (if it's Charleroi), getting the bus to Amsterdam though.

£14 return for the bus, can't complain.

LHarper said:
Gingers Dad said:
4 of us going without tickets. Ryanair flight on the morning of the match to Brussels arrives about 9am, then train to Amsterdam. Flight home from Brussels day after at about 7pm.

If anyone's still looking to make travel arrangements these flights have good availability and are £80 return. Train fare is £50 return

I'm on the same flight going to Brussels (if it's Charleroi), getting the bus to Amsterdam though.

were on the brussels flight on the tuesday, go back thursday evening, coach fare £10 return, takes 2hour 40 mins

Setting off Monday evening, stopping off at friends in that London, leaving car there, tube into St Pancras first thing Tuesday morning, in Brussels within a couple of hours and another couple of hours to Amsterdam.

Should be out in the seedier parts of Amsterdam by tea time Tuesday hopefully!

Next day? Van Gogh Museum. Can't beat a bit of culture on an away trip...

Getting tickets? Piss easy! A big-up to the dogpack for their help...

tasker said:
LHarper said:
Gingers Dad said:

were on the brussels flight on the tuesday, go back thursday evening, coach fare £10 return, takes 2hour 40 mins

2 hours 40? Are you going with Eurolines? Takes between 3 and a half to 4 hours normally. Unless you are on the one that leaves at 7.30am Thursday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.