So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

Burnage Rick

Me and 3 mates have booked flights, and accomodation for 3 nights in The Dam. We are ticketless, but we are just going to go anyway....

Who else is in the same boat?! We need to find a pub showing the game, and make it our own!

2 of us doing the same thing. Hoping to get a couple of tickets from somewhere (probably out there) though.

I bet there are loads of tickets going is you are willing to sit with the away fans.

City dont worry, about a thing..... cos every little things, gonna be alright!

5 of us going over monday afternoon coming back saturday day. Need a shit load, paid £$200 each for an apartment, looks decent but its gunna cost me a bomb this trip. £90 flight £65 ticket...god knows how much for 'spending money

not often City are in Amsterdam so need to make the most of it!!!

excited for this one

Since I live about an hour from Amsterdam and travelling for students is free in this country, I will certainly be going. Probably going to be sitting between the ajax cunts but I don't care

Bout 10 ov us from gorton are going and now without tickets. Just gonna go anywhere in the stadium ! But one thing for sure we will be in there !

andyhinch said:
Me hotel booked, no ticket or travel sorted but how hard can it be

Have a look at the train mate if you find yourself struggling for flights. That's what we'll be doing we'll be in the Dam at 13:45 on the day leaving St Pancras at 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.